Chapter 9 (Halloween Special part 1 )

I was running along the corridor with a huge smile on face.

"Excuse me.", I said as I passed along a crowd of people.

"Watch it!", An angry guy answered back.

"My bad!"

Room 203? Where the hell is Room 203? There. I stopped when I saw the door with 203 on top. Lots of students were heading out since it's lunch time.

"Hi, Orlix. Is Mr.Michaelis still in there?", I asked a girl who was reading a novel while walking.

"Yeah.", she said without looking up. She smiled showing of her silver braces. Her long hair was covering her face but I could tell she was blushing, she squeeled.

"Oh my gosh Ali, you have to read this. This should be book of the year. It's so romantic!"

I just smiled, "Good for you. But I'm not really into... girly books."

She shrugged, "Oh well."

I peeked in the room. Sebastian's back was turned and he was fixing his belongings. I checked to see if no one is around and...

I ran up to him and hugged him from behind, he flinched clearly he wasn't expecting that.

"Sebastian! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He looked back at me, "What's all the noise about?"

I let him go, "Guess what,", I picked out a folded paper from my pocket and unfolded in right in front of him, "Ta-dah! 19/30." That was the score I got earlier.

He smiled, "That's great, but I expected that you would have gotten something higher."

"That's high enough for me. So what do I get?"

He tilted his head.

"You promised me a reward if I get a passing grade, remember?"

"You seem to be very eager with this. But...", he put a finger onto his lips. "I'm afraid it's too early you might have to wait a little longer."

"Aw..."

"I apologize, my dear. Also it isn't ready yet."

"Hmph.", I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Is my little kitten mad now?"

My eyes narrowed, "What's with the pet name?"

"Well, you simply remind me the cats I adore very much." Without even notcing he grabbed me and made me sit on his laps, my legs were hanging off the side.

"What the... do you do this with your students?", I asked a bit outraged.

He leaned in closer to my ear, "Only to you."

"M-me?" I pointed to myself.

He frowned, "No, that girl who was reading an age inappropriate novel. Jesus, Alice of course you.

"Oh..." That's what he gets for spending time my brother. "But why?"

"Because you are special, and you are my favorite student."

I blushed and quickly shook it off, "Playing favorites is unfair you know."

"Who cares and besides no one knows about it."

I stared at him, his eyes are really distracting, a violent shade of red but I think those are the most beautiful eyes I have seen in my life.

"Like what you see?" My senses were brought back by Sebastian's voice.