Chapter 1

Here goes my new book. btws this is not a continued story of the old one, It's a complete new fresh one and I hope you love and enjoy it. I am going to try and do quick updates. Some of you might not know code lyoko, and if that's the case then you can watch the vedio attacted and you'll get an idea about it. It's an amazing show. If you plan on watching it then watch it first or this book will spoil it and also don't watch the vedio if you do want to watch it. It's all on youtube if any of you do want to watch it btws. Don't continue if you want to watch it but you haven't. Warning you! Last warning! ;D ENJOY!

Prologue

"Code Lyoko" tells the story of a group of students who uncover a parallel universe called Lyoko inside a super-computer that is threatened by a renegade program named XANA that could destroy the world. It's up to four boarding-school students named Jeremy, Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd to help a humanoid being inside Lyoko named Aelita to stop the rogue program XANA and his plans to attack their world. Jeremy, who is in love with Aelita, struggles through season 1 to find a way to "materialize" Aelita, so she can become human by exiting the scanners that connect Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi to Lyoko. If Jeremy accomplishes this, he will be able to shut down Lyoko and defeat XANA. We witness Jeremy finally materializes Aelita, and accomplish his dream. The group deactivate Lyoko, but XANA apparently infected Aelita with a virus before she was materialized so that if XANA goes, she does too! In the beginning of season 2, we witness the dawn of new technology. Jeremy programs vehicles into Lyoko for faster travel and makes a better scan program to detect "activated towers", so Aelita can live on Earth without having to stay in Lyoko to look out for XANA's attacks on Earth! ALong with that, Jeremy announces that he is working on an antivirus good enough to save Aelita from XANA! Franz Hopper, a brilliant scientist, seems related to Aelita after some research. After discovering the Lyoko gang discovers the truth, he reveals more about Aelita and XANA. Soon William, Yumi's friend, which Ulrich definately doesn't like becames possessed by xana. He makes the life hard for the Lyoko Warriers. Xana has been trying to make Aelita fall in the digital sea and succeds one day. Franz Hopper comes out of the digital sea and the monster shoot at him. Finally Jeremy's multiagent system destroy xana but along with it Aelita's father as well as he gave them the power to kill xana.

...................................................

Aelita's POV

 I woke up as early as I can. I can't believe Jeremy's taking me out on a date. I hear a knock on my door. 

"Come in!" I say cheerfully.

"Hey beautiful." She says as she walks in and hugs me. "I bought you this dress to wear on your date tonight." She says smiling like crazy and she is the most hyper I have seen her since days.

"Thanks Yumi, That's very nice of you." 

"That's what friends are for." She says as she exits the room. I look at 'Mr Puck' who was lying in my bed. I hold it in my hands as tears dare to fall out.

"Oh. Aelita are you okay?" Jeremy says walking in.

"Err. Yes...I was just...just..." I was interrupted by Jeremy.

"Just remembering your past weren't you?"

I nod as I didn't trust my voice as I know if I did speak it would break. My mother, whom I don't know of died when I was very little and My father, a genius created this virtual world called Lyoko, which he send me in by the scanner rooms. I lived my life there because a powerful dangerous program called xana went out of control and so my father shut down the supercomputer leaving me in Lyoko. Then Jeremy, turned it on again and fought xana everyday to get me materialized on earth, which he did eventually and he gave me a life here...here on planet earth. We manged to destroy xana but then we too had to scarifice something....my father...my only relative left. At least I have got amazing friends whom I love so much and would do anything for them. Jeremy is the one who turned on the supercomputer on again, giving me a new life. He fought for me every single day, risked his life, his friend's lives and even this whole planet's life for...for me. And that is what what makes him so much more special.

"Aelita?" I heard Jeremy say. "Daydreaming again aren't you?"

"i know this is very mad for me to say but...but I sort of miss xana."

"Of course you do. It was because of xana, we all became friends, It was because of him we got stronger and learnt to take responsibility, but we all knew that it wasn't going to last long and come on, it had to end some day"

"I know."

"Come on then let's go on our date tonight."

"Lets go." I say cheerfully as I stand up and walk towards Jeremy.

"By the way...You...You look beautiful..."He said as his and my cheeks go tomato red.

"Thanks!" I reply shyly