Chapter 16

This is more of filler as school's started again and now I am already so tired of studying. Ughh! I hate school. High 5 if you're with me. *virtual high 5

Yumi's POV

I heard my stupid alarm ringing on my phone in the morning. After a few moments I realise that I had not set an alarm at all as today was no school. I checked my phone to see 3 missed calls from Ulrich. What does he want now? I called him back to realise there was no answer. Something must be wrong I thought. Otherwise he wouldn't even call me up this early in the morning as he; himself would probably be asleep as its Sunday. I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower and got dressed into my usual gothic clothing. I headed for the factory to see the whole gang there.

"What's up?" I ask all of them.

"Nothing much! The usual. Xana's launched an attack and has sent William again to attack the machine." Aelita replies.

“Aelita, Ulrich, You're heading for Lyoko to deactivate the tower as soon as possible. Yumi, Odd, You're heading for earth to stop William to destroy the machine. According to my cameras he is nearly in the room where the machine is placed, so Yumi and Odd head for the scanners first." Jeremy orders us. I head for the scanners with Odd, who looked like he didn't have any breakfast this morning.

"What's up with you Odd?" I ask him stepping into the scanners as he does the same in the opposite scanner. He turns around and says, "I didn't have breakfast today because of Xana's attack." He answers just as the scanners finally close and the next thing I know is that we are on earth as spectres.

"Too bad we don't have vehicles to travel with here." Odd says as he looks around to spot two bikes. 

"Let's get on!" I say as we get on the bicycle.

No one's POV

On Lyoko Aelita and Ulrich are transferred. Their vehicles appear in front of them and they get on. Jeremy tells them the direction of the tower and they head straight for it. Meanwhile on earth things were not going well. It seemed really tough for Yumi and Odd as outside the room where the machine was two massive Krabs awaited them and shot at Odd.

"Ouch!" Odd says falling to the floor.

"I think the Krabs are very happy to see you Odd." Yumi says rolling her eyes just as she gets hit too.

"I think they're happy to see you too." Odd says getting up and shooting a few laser arrows towards the Krabs. Yumi get up as well and does cartwheels until she jumps onto one of the Krabs. Then she jumps high again but while she was in air she throws her fans out to kill one of the Krabs.

"You can't stop us today Xana. Not when you ruined my precious sleep and peace." Yumi says throwing her fans out but missing.

"Don't forget I had to miss my breakfast for this." Odd says shooting laser arrows at the Krab and the Krab is destroyed successfully. They both look at each other and high 5 each other smiling.

On Lyoko Ulrich and Aelita were busy fighting megatanks. There were three of them. Aelita throws her energy field at a megatank failing. From the corner of her eyes she sees Ulrich throwing his sword at the megatank when it closes so Ulrich's sword is destroyed.

"Oh great. What am I meant to fight with now? My hands!" He says running away from the megatank.

"Jeremy! Two swords now! He orders but it was too late as he gets devirtualized by the hit he got from the megatank. As soon as Ulrich gets devirtualized. The three megatanks surround Aelita. She gets her wings out to escape but ends up getting hit by something making her land on her stomach. Wait! What? She thought to herself. That's William's sword. What's he doing here? Isn't he on Earth after the machine? In between the gaps she sees William smiling. Behind her she hears a much familiar sound. She turns around to spot the scyphozoa...

................................

What do you think is going to happen next? It's a surprise. Vote to find out soon! :)

Question: Do you think William should have been allowed into the group in the last episode after he was back to normal? (I think William shouldn't have because I ship Ulrich and Yumi and he came in between them a lot and I always hated that, though he was nice I guess.)