Chapter 13

Yumi's POV

"Hurry up girls. Things aren't going pretty well here!" I hear Jeremy say.

"It's not exactly a piece of cake." Aelita says as she throws her energy field at the megatank.

"At least you don't have William to deal with."

"You could say that again." I say shrugging my shoulders as a tarantula hit me in my stomach.

"Be careful! You have to deactivate the tower as soon as possible. William is targeting the machine I created...and...and if that machine is destroyed, it will take months to create again. HURRY!" Jeremy says panicking. I threw my fans successfully destroying one tarantula. One down! Three to go!

I saw Aelita destroy the magatank that was annoying us for ages.

"Great work Aelita! Now help me do there tarantulas. You take two, and I take one." I say winking.

"Not fair!" She says as she gets here wings out. I use my telekinesis to throw a rock towards the tarantula I was meant to be handling.

"See now there's one for each of us." I say as I run towards the tarantula while throwing my fans at it. A piece of cake!

"The tower will soon be deactivated Jeremy." I tell him and I can imagine him relaxing after hearing that good news. I saw Aelita enter the tower with her arms out. I smiled and I got my arms out waiting for the tarantula to hit me. I come out the scanner room and head for the elevator. When I get back up Jeremy says, "Welcome to Earth Yumi!"

"Wait! When did you start saying that again? You must be in hell of a good mood."

"Of course I am! Aelita found some data on a program that virtualised William on Earth therefore she is now sending me the data and with that data I too hopefully can virtualised you to earth in your Lyoko form."

"Wow! Jeremy! You're the best!" I say.

"That isn't all!" He says shocking me. "With the cameras placed in the factory, I also found out how William got possessed."

I was just about to ask him how when Aelita said that she was done deactivating the tower.

"Return to the past now!" Jeremy says.

"So how did William manage to get possessed again? I ask him. We were now all in Jeremy's room including Odd's stupid mutt, kiwi.

"Look at this camera footage. It shows William entering the factory and if I zoom in to his eyes, you can see that he isn't possessed. Then he goes in the scanner room and is virtualised and our friend Xana took advantage of this situation and you can guess what happened next. Also the brunette girl got codes of earth so he can now be transferred to Lyoko." He says as the video plays in his computer.

"Why did William virtualise himself to Lyoko and took the risk in first place?" Aelita asks.

"All that is a mystery that is gone with William." He says as he yawns. "We need to check whether the data Aelita collected is any useful to us or not. Tomorrow we run the test whether it works or not."

.............................

Who is your favourite monster on Lyoko? (Mines kolossus. Too bad he was destroyed by Ulrich in the last season.)