Chapter 20

Narrator

Aelita hesitated for a moment. After almost 5 seconds of the kiss, she shoved Ulrich as hard as she could.

"I...I..." She hesitated even more now. Ulrich was a good friend of her but she'd seen him as nothing more than a friend. She didn’t know what to do and more importantly she betrayed Jeremy and Yumi. The best thing she could do was run away, so that's what she did. Ulrich chased after her. Ulrich was faster and obviously caught up with Aelita in a second. He grabbed her hand to stop her from running away.

"I am sorry!" He starts saying and he notices Aelita trying to pull her hand out of his but he hold his grip around her hand. "It was a mistake..."

"Whether it is or not Ulrich, You've ruined our friendship here. We'll never be able to see each other as friends anymore, and on top of all that, you've made me betray Yumi and Jeremy."

"What can I do now though?"

"Leave me alone that's what." Ulrich let go of his grip around her warm hands and she ran as fast as she could to a place where she'd always go when she was upset; Hermitage. Now that her room would be occupied by Emily, that was the only place where she can have a good cry.

Yumi's POV

I made my way to Ulrich's room when I suddenly crashed into Sissi. 

"WATCH IT!" I say loudly and annoyed that she had to the one person I happened to crash into.

"You watch it, and by the ways I've got something you might be interested in." She says waving something to me.

"Whatever it is, I don't want to see it." I say rolling my eyes and pushing her to the side so I can walk past.

"Trust me Yumi! If this doesn't ruin your love life, then nothing will..."

I turn around thinking about what she that's ruin my love life.

"What is it?" I say as she gestures me to follow her into her room. I enter in and straight away I know this isn’t a good idea.

She gets her phone out and connects it to the small TV she has in her room. I watch the screen with Chinese eyes to examine every detail of it. Soon the words 'Loading' turns into a picture. A picture, which could have been seen from miles away by my eyes. My heart shatters to millions of pieces. Sissi was right. This did ruin my love life forever.

....................................

Sorry for no updates in a while. I was tired and yep that's my only excuse. SORRY GUYS!

Who do you think is the smartest in the group? (For me it would be obviously Jeremy.)