Chapter 23

This is the update for the February month. Next update will be on 1st March. ENJOY... :)

Aelita's POV

I found myself soon in the scanner room. I came and crashed on the floor. My muscles were literally aching and I knew Ulrich and Odd were beside me crashed on the floor too even though I didn't have the energy to check. I managed to get myself up and so did Ulrich and Odd.

"OWW! I feel like I just got into a fight with Jim or one of Xana's spectres." Ulrich complained.

"Stop complaining." I said waiting for the 2 Yumis to come into the scanner rooms. Soon 2 scanner rooms opened once again and Yumi came out....of both the scanner rooms.

"Who is the real Yumi again?" Odd asked pointing at the two of them trying to figure it out. "It's definitely you isn't it?" He said pointing at the one on the left.

"No. I'm the real Yumi!" The Yumi on the right said.

We all laugh at Odd's epic failure.

"Who's the fake Yumi?" I ask the Yumi which I assumed to be the real one.

"I don't know. Jeremy said that he had a plan and didn't tell Odd and me in case Xana found out through us." She replied.

"Whatever! Let's go to the lab and ask Jeremy what the hell is going on." I say and open the elevator, in which we all soon get inside.

"I got a joke!" Odd says on the way.

"NO NO! We don't want to hear it." We all say at the same time apart from one of the Yumis, which I assumed was the fake one.

"Come on! I'm trying to make it brighter in this room. At least hear me out." Odd begs.

"Go on!" One of the Yumi says which once again I assumed to be the fake one as the real Yumi would never want to hear Odd's lame jokes.

"Why did the picture go to jail?" Odd asks.

"I don't know!" Fake Yumi replied.

"Because it was framed." Odd replied laughing his head off at his another lame joke. The only 2 people laughing were the Fake Yumi and Odd. The elevator door finally opens and Ulrich says "Thank god for that." Now it was our turn to laugh and we were greeted by 2 shocked faces of Odd and the Fake Yumi. We seriously need a name for this fake Yumi.

"Hey guys! Glad to see you safe." Jeremy greets us still staring at the computer screen in his lab.

"Yep!" I say popping the 'p'. "I'm pretty sure we all are."

"But the question is who the hell is the fake Yumi?" Ulrich asks gaining all of our attention with that question.

"If any of you can guess...You are a genius." Jeremy says making us all groan.

"Just tell us already." I say giving him the death stare.

"Nope!" Jeremy sternly says.

"Tell us or else." Ulrich and Yumi say at the same time. They look at each other with surprise then give each other a cold hard stare and continued on to whatever they were doing.

"Or else..." Jeremy threatens.

"Or else we'll beat you up." Ulrich and Yumi say once again at the same time. I tell you they are made for each other. I scrunch my face up as I think about when Ulrich kissed me. What was going on in his head? How can he just betray Yumi like that? If Yumi saw us, she'd cry a river of tears.

"Okay okay I'll tell you." I heard Jeremy say getting me out of my daydream. I think I might have missed a few minutes of the conversation.

"Joking I'm not saying."