Chapter 19

Aelita's POV

I walked outside wondering what it was that Ulrich had to talk about.

"Aelita urm...I really need your help." He asks awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"About..." I say folding my arms because I knew what this was about.

"My Maths Homework."

"I knew it!" I say catching him red-handed.

"Get your stuff and I'll meet you in the library in 10 ok?" I say entering my room again.

I saw Emily and she looked suspicious.

"Emily. Tell me what are you hiding?" I asked raising my voice a little.

"Nothing."

"Shut up! Don't lie to me." I say loudly. I was getting tired of her hiding from me.

"No need to be a drama queen Aelita. Oh wait I forgot you're a princess so of course you'll be acting like a DRAMA QUEEN." She snaps at me.

"Don't snap at me!" I snap back at her.

"Hypocrite." She says rolling her eyes and taking a pink book from under her duvet and throwing it towards my face but missing and landing on my bed. I recognised it to be my diary.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO READ MY DIARY?" I scream at her.

"No need to make a big deal outta it." She says yet again rolling her eyes. I was almost about to throw my science textbook at her but I remembered I had to meet Ulrich in the library today so I don't. I collect my maths book and my pink pencil case and head towards the library. When I get there I notice Ulrich sitting there with the end of his pencil in his mouth thinking hard about his homework probably. 

"Hey!" He says as he notices my expression. "Woah! Aelita what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just had a fight with my roommate."

"At least you know how I feel now."

"Yes! I do!" I say as I sit down beside him.

"Let's get on with these sums." He says as I help him out with his sums.

After a good 50 minutes the bell rang telling us to go to our lessons. I and Ulrich had the same class so we made our way to our next class.

"These are letters to a trip to a camp. We'll be camping and we'll also see lots of sights therefore I highly recommend that you go..." Mrs Hertz continues talking about a trip we have to go in a few weeks. I kept zoning out thinking about Xana and Lyoko and everything that brings every pain in the world to me. After a few moments the bell rang and I headed straight for my room and just let myself fall onto my bed. After a few seconds I heard someone walk in.

"Hey Aelita!" She says as I hear her footsteps come closer.

"Look! Whatever you want to say don’t. Keep it to yourself." I say raising my voice.

"Look! I am sorry. It was wrong to read your diary and I was just interested."

"You're not even going to remember all of this so yeah!" I say just as I was about to call Jeremy for a return to the past so that Emily forgets everything that she has read in my diary.

"Return to the past won't work on me sis." She says as she winks. What? Just as I was about to grab her hand and make her tell me the answer to my question she left. I ran out the room only to find her gone. I have to tell the gang this. I make my way downstairs and when I was turning around the corner I crashed into somebody and fell on the floor.

"Watch it!" He says. "Oh I am sorry I didn't know it was you Aelita." Ulrich says helping me get up.

"It's alright." I say as I look into his eyes that looked into mine.

"I need to tell..." I was interrupted as his lips crashed into mine.

...............................

I had to do this for those that ship Aelita and Ulrich and just to make the story more interesting. HEHE! ;) Sorry for those that ship Ulrich and Yumi.

Who do you think is the strongest warrior? (For me I'd think it's Ulrich because he has a really cool power.)

Keep on Reading, Voting, Commenting, Following and spreading the word! :)

Thank you all for the support and plz vote as it only takes a second.