Chapter 6: My Lost Love...

Siyara’s P.O.V

Why is my life so complicated?! Being around Roc is too much for me. Tonight was pretty crazy. I couldn’t take being at the zoo anymore so I left and went home. I bust through the front door of the house going upstairs.

Once again I get stopped.

"Sisi what’s wrong?!" I don’t say anything. I run to Antwan and hug him. I guess he was surprised because at first he didn’t hug back, but when I felt his arms wrap around me…it felt good. "Ant, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I said the other day, I was mad and-"

"Shhh, its fine. You hungry? "Mhm, what’d you make?" "Baked ziti with mashed potatoes and corn." "Get out my way,” I say pushing him to the side and run to the kitchen. After one of the most best dinner meals ever, Ant and I went upstairs to hang out until we fell asleep.

Yes! Everything is good between me and Ant again. Just two more things that I have to do: make things right with my parents and ROC.

I feel good about making up with Ant but being in the same atmosphere with Roc doesn’t feel too nice. I sat in study hall doing work as usual. "Hey Sisi. You feeling better," Prod asked walking over. "Hey guys. I’m good now."

They sit at the table with me and I think they all purposely left a seat open next to me because they knew Roc was coming. We all sat there doing homework and fooling around but when I saw Roc come through the library doors, I was gone.

“She’s like the wind….” My phone rang and I saw that it was Ray.

"Hello?" "Hey Sisi. We're having movie night and we want you to come. It’ll be fun and we're not taking no for an answer." "Haha, I’ll be there Ray." "Good,"  he said aloud along with Prod and Prince. They began laughing on the other end of the line. "Byeeeee," I say smiling. I change my clothes and head to the boys house.

"What movie you girls wanna watch?" "Takers," we yelled then began laughing. "We're watching Paranormal Activity," they shot back. "No! That movie is too scary," Aniyah whined. "Don’t worry. I’ll protect you," said to her smiling. 

"Aww." Prod pops the movie in and everyone cuddles close with their lovers and I’m sitting here lonely.

Fourty-five minutes into the movie, Roc comes into the living room wearing a black tank and black skinny jeans. No matter how hard I try to get away from him, there he goes appearing out of nowhere.

"I’m outta here." Ray stops the movie and they start asking why I’m leaving, but when they see Roc the room goes quiet. "Siyara wait,” he says taking hold of my wrist so I wouldn’t leave. "How much longer are you gonna keep hiding from me?"

"I don’t know. As long as I can." I step pass him and he moves to get in front of me. I give him a “leave-me-alone” look, but it doesn’t seem to work.

"Siyara please, just give me a chance." As I was about to answer, I get interrupted by M$ney. "Trey, your Mom is on the phone."

Hearing the name Trey brought back memories of me and my last boyfriend. We had some good times together. Sometimes when I see Roc I feel like they are the same person.

Wait! I take a second look at Roc and something captures my upmost attention. A scar on his right arm shaped in the letter “S”, it looks just like the one Trey had after our fight. Soon I realize…

"OH MY GOD!!"

Roc is Trey.