Ch 22: My Loving Woman

[ONE DAY BEFORE THE ROYAL BALL]

Minjae

''Thank you so much! I'm really glad that you could make 3 dresses on such short notice. I'm very grateful'' I bowed my head to the store owner. Because I was so caught up in organizing things for the ball tomorrow, I totally forgot to get myself a dress and of course 2 for the other girls. I paid the dresses off and made my way back to the castle.

I stood in front of my mirror slightly running my fingers through my hair as I observed myself closely.

''Would....he like it?'' I questioned. I already brought the other dresses to Y/N and Teya. Evening came and Jungkook was done with his patrol duty, so I'm sure he was just resting in his room like always. The dress was a nice wine red color that hugged my body till my waist. From there it went flowy downwards till my ankles. It was an off-shoulder dress with short sleeves. The sleeves were more like lace decorations. I like the dress....a lot but...

 What if Jungkook doesn't like it? 

I nervously lifted the skirt of the dress to walk properly and left the room. As I was heading down the halls I noticed Jimin. Teya and he haven't talked ever since the small fight 4 days ago. I taught Teya all the etiquettes that she needed to know and made her memorize all the important people in the palace. She worked so hard I could see it. All for Jimins sake yet he never paid attention to her. I advised her to talk to him first.....but she just didn't want to make him angrier.

''Jimin'' I called out. He stopped in his tracks and noticed me in the hall. Luckily he stopped and waited for me to reach him.

''For the ball?'' he asked me scanning my dress. I just nodded my head and looked at him.

''I bought a dress for Teya too. Don't you wanna see it?'' I smiled trying to act playful. The moment I spoke her name his expression became annoyed.

''Why would I?'' he asked me. The tone in his voice..... I didn't like it. I threw my nice act aside and straightened my back. 

He is getting me annoyed with his behavior.

''Stop acting so immature. Jimin it's time to put the past behind. We know that their kind did awful things to your family, but you said so yourself not everyone is the same. So why are you taking all your anger out on Teya? It might be her kind but she didn't hurt you! She didn't do anything wrong. Do you know how hard she worked these past days?......'' He fell silent and I saw a lump appearing in his throat. I sighed trying to relax my body and not get too angry.

''Of course, you don't..... She worked so hard for you. For your sake and you're not even grateful'' I didn't mean to sound so mean to him, but it just came out that way. I had no interest to talk to him any longer and walked past him.

-----------------------------------------------

Jungkook

Ah, my room was so silent right now, the only thing I could hear was the wine that I poured into my cup. I was about to take a sip when my bedroom door slammed open. Only one person does that, 

my loving woman. 

My eyes widened seeing the gorgeous gown she was wearing. I became speechless.

''Ah this stupid Jimin!'' she roared walking up to me. Her hands instantly snatched my cup of wine away. I held my breath seeing her gulp it down like an animal.

''What is he acting so stupid for?!'' she questioned frustrated pushing the cup back into my hand. I was stupid to ask this but I did it anyway.

''Did something happen my love?'' She stopped and looked at me in disbelief.

''YES! Jimin....he. GOSH, he makes me so angry. He is acting so immature about Teya!'' I quickly placed the cup down and captured her hands in mine. She was confused about it for a second but soon realized what I did. I stroked her small hands in mine causing her to relax.

''I'm sorry... for overreacting'' she muttered. I pulled her close to me attaching my lips to her forehead, before embracing her in my arms.

''It's okay. He has a bad past with their kind...we know that. That is why he took his anger out on Y/N in the beginning, but Y/N means a lot to Taehyung. Teya is his Infernal so there are no consequences if he takes his anger out on her'' I whispered stroking her hair. Her breath slightly tickled in my neck but it felt nice having her like this.

''The past is in the past...'' she muttered. I nodded my head she is indeed right.

''But for some people, it's harder to let go of the past than others'' I replied. The room fell silent for a second before Minjae pulled away from our hug.

''It's just unfair. She doesn't deserve this''

''I know but it's something between Jimin and his Infernal. We shouldn't interfere with their relationship. I'm sure Teya can take care of it. She is a very sweet girl and Jimin is soft-hearted. He knows that what he is doing is wrong.'' I saw that my words gave Minajae a bit of hope.

''I hope you're right'' she muttered pouting a bit. I chuckled and cupped her face. I took my time scanning her dress. It just looked so stunning on her. She really looked like a princess, 

my princess.

''You instantly started nagging about Jimin when you came in. You didn't give me a chance to tell you how beautiful you look.'' A bright smile appeared on her face and I felt her slightly squeeze my side where her hands rested.

''You like it?''  I leaned closer brushing the tip of my nose against hers.

''I love it..on you. Only you'' I whispered before attacking her with a kiss.

------------------------------------------------

Taehyung

I heard a soft knock on my door. I was watering some plants in my room till it caught me off guard.

''Come in'' I spoke hesitantly. The door opened and bit by bit it revealed Y/N. My mouth fell open when I noticed her wearing a dress.