Ch 24: My One-Sided Love Story

Taehyung

"Then reverse it" she stated making me chuckle. I pulled back again laughing at her.

"It's not something you can reverse" I explained making her bite the inside of her cheek. She seemed to think for a second.

"Then I will just make you hate me" she commented. I responded with a smile and intertwined her hands with mine.

"You can never make me hate you" I'm a stubborn person I know that.

"Well since this is the first ball that you will be joining, you need to learn how to dance" I smiled. I pulled her towards me caughting her off guard a bit. 

I just want tonight to end well.

"I'm gonna teach you right now" I smiled before starting our so-called lesson.

------------------------------------------------

Jimin

Minjae is right...... Why am I acting like this? What is wrong with me.....

I made my way to the halls and stopped when I saw Teya. She was carrying a basket filled with fruit. By the looks of it, she was making her way to the kitchen. Just seeing her made me feel like the bad guy.

I need to apologize to her.

"Teya!" I called out to her. She stopped and looked at me. Then she gave me a small smile and bowed before walking away at a fast pace. 

I'm sure she hates me, doesn't she.....

---------------------------------------------------

Teya

I sighed plopping down on my bed. Finally, I'm done with my tasks. Being in the handmaiden room I just couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. I don't know anyone, and Y/N wasn't here right now. I could hear their whispers. I hear everything they say. 

They are suspicious of me....of me and Y/N because we suddenly became handmaidens. Plus they see us hang around the prince and commander a lot..... It's just best if I stay away from everyone. My heart started beating rapidly when I thought back about Jimin calling for me.

Ever since I entered the palace I have been getting dreams....but the more days passed the more it seemed like memories. It was clear to me today....those were indeed memories. Things I made myself forget, but they are slowly getting back to me. 

The fact that...I met Jimin a long time ago.

My eyes were fixed on the floor but suddenly a pair of feet came into my vision.

"Jimin is asking for you" one of the other handmaidens informed me.

"Me?" My mouth fell open for a second. What if he is was mad because of what I did... 

Is he gonna hurt me?

"Yes, you. You better go don't leave him waiting. He is in his chamber. " she stated pulling me off my bed. I just quickly left the room and headed to his chambers.

Even before I could reach his chamber I could already see him standing in his doorway.

"You called for me....." I spoke silently slightly bowing my head. His facial expression seems serious, not making my thoughts any better.

"Come in" he spoke before turning his back on me entering the room. I followed behind him and closed the door as I did so.

"We need to talk"