Ch 66: Sweet Dreams

The King

The room remained silent once I threw my cup of wine towards the servant his face. He trembled in fear in front of me, his face covered in the red stains of wine along with his clothes.

I know he is only the messenger but I have to take my frustration out on someone.

"Leave" I sighed while straightening my back. I could feel a slender hand running up and down my arms as comfort to calm me down.

"I said to leave" I spoke again but this time towards the despicable woman who was seated next to me on the bed. In the meantime, the servant already ran his way out of here sobbing as he did.

Standing up my hand reached for my robe wrapping it around my naked body.

"My king... I have to tell you something" she smiled. Totally ignoring the fact that I just gave her an order. 

I absolutely despise it when people don't follow orders...

Turning around to look at her I could see her standing up from the bed her hands holding the sheets in place to cover herself. 

She really is a beauty. 

But that's the only thing I can compliment her on. I remained silent and just looked at her indicating that she had my permission to talk.

This better not make my day any worse.

"I'm pregnant" she confessed her voice coming out nervous. I couldn't help but laugh hearing her confession. 

Always the same damn whores, sneaking into my bed.

"Remove it.'' My order made her fall silent while her eyes started to glisten. 

''What? You want me to congratulate you, be happy and ask you to marry me?!''

''Your grac-''

''There is only one reason why I let you in my chambers, I'm sure I don't have to make myself clear for that right?''

Every one of them is the same, thinking they can bare my child and tie me down. Take the position of a new queen. This kingdom only had one queen and one queen only.

"M-My king please you can't do this.." her lips started to shake as tears appeared in her eyes. 

Such beautiful lips she has...

"Fine. Then you go die with it." her scream echoed through the room while she instantly sank to the ground. Crawling her way to me she got a hold of my legs begging for a compromise. I nodded my head to my guard standing next to my bed and within seconds he was making his way towards her. Turning around she started crying loudly triggering more annoyance within me.

"Noo! Please your grace have mercy!" her annoying voice finally got cut off hearing a blade being drawn. I could feel the red liquid of her system splatter against the back of my clothes. The room fell silent, the only thing you could hear was the loud thud of her head colliding with the ground rolling of her neck.

"Get that thing away from here" I ordered talking about the corpse lying in my bedroom.

I felt my blood boil once again thinking about my son... How can they not find him!?

"Where did you go?" I spoke out loud.

------------------------------------------

Taehyung

I could see everyone looking poorly at the room we were in. 

This inn isn't really the best but it's the only one with enough rooms available for us all.