Authors Note

**IMPORTANT: Please Read **

Hello to all! Let me start by saying thank you for clicking the "Read" button and for giving this book a chance, it really means a lot. This is not a chapter but just a little Authors Note to clarify things before you read.

Please be aware that this is the first book I've ever written so I pray that you are patient and forgiving as you continue reading. This is a fiction book so that means everything I write is not completely factual; I have altered it to fit the story. I am also warning you not to read this if you aren't open-minded because this book is different from most books on here.

Here are a few things that would benefit you to know before you read:

~ This book will have Lions with characteristics similar to werewolf (half wolf form, full wolf form, shifting, hairy bodies, claws, etc.) so that means instead of looking like werewolves, they look more like Lions but they still have mates, alpha and such. They are called Kinikos. The packs are called Prides and in this story people think the Kinikos are ferocious and evil because they are immensely powerful, but they love and enslave regular lions........ Confusing? It shall all be elaborated more as you read.

~ This takes place in Africa so things will be very different and more Jungle-like (and yes they have huts along with palaces and such) but don't be surprised to find deers and squirrels in the same place as lions and elephants.

~ They'll be a few non-English words but don't worry; I'll put the translations down.

~ If you see any misspelled words and you are one of those people who always have to point it out, please don't do it too often or at all because although it's helpful it can be quite irritating. If you would like to help me edit this, then please message me.

~ If you tend to read books that move too fast with horrible spelling or if you are the type of person that want an update every day, SKRRRR nope! This isn't the right place for all that. In addition, I'm a slow updater although I try to update as much as I can.

~ Also, they may or may not be Adult/mature content in this so if you can't handle it then just kindly click the back button and be on your way. I'll also put a warning to let you know if I do decide to write an intimate scene....

~ DON'T BE A SILENT READER!! I love comments so please please do comment; whether it's encouraging words, criticism, question, etc. and as always please vote.

Copyright © 2014 by Z.B (QueenZainab). All characters are fiction and any resemblance to any real person, dead or alive, is purely coincidental and not intended.