十一

"Go away! Leave me alone!" I sobbed as I flung my arms around, trying to hit him which I successfully did but he didn't even move an inch.

"You think I'm just going to leave you like this? Ai Ci, I'll never leave you alone when you're hurt,"

"Why do you care so much about me? I've been so closed and cold for the past few years, and suddenly you appear, trying to break through my cold appearance. What exactly do you want?" I screamed as I punched repeatedly on his chest.

"I just want you to be happy, Ai Ci," he whispered, me being nearly not able to hear a word.

"WHY? JUST, WHY? WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY?? I DON'T DESERVE HAPPINESS, I DON'T DESERVE YOU!" I said as I broke down, my arms falling to my side.

"Ai Ci..." Lin Kai muttered.

"You deserve the world, the universe, can't you see?"

"I'm just a... just a depressed girl, with bulimia and anorexia. Who has not only scars hidden on my stomach, but in my heart too," my voice cracked.

"Yo-you've been hiding your pain all this while?" His eyes softened.

"Hiding the pain you had, hiding your doubtfulness of yourself, all to yourself,"

"I knew you probably had some self doubt problems but... damn, "

"How did you know?"

"As someone who likes you since you were 14, I would know,"