十九

"Ai Ci!!" Xiu Ying ran to me and hugged me like a koala clinging to a tree.

"Woah there," I laughed as I hugged her.

"You're finally coming back!!" She squealed.

"Yeah, thanks to me," Lin Kai grinned.

"Wait... what's this?" She said as she lifted up or held hands.

"We...We're dating," I grinned as Xiu Ying immediately jumped off me.

"Seriously? Damn, my ship is finally sailing!" She screamed.

"My ship is sailing, my ship is sailing," she sang as she skipped ahead of us, making me and the man beside me laugh.

"She's so cute," I said as I let go of Lin Kai's hand, and ran to Xiu Ying instead.

"Hey! Don't leave me!" He said as he ran up to me and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey... um, we're nearly reaching school," I pointed to the building which was half a km away from us.

"Uh, oh yeah. Bye! See you after school!" He said as he ran off.

"What happened?" My best friend asked.

"Well, we both decided that it'll be good to not let our relationship be known and instead, ignore each other in school. I don't want to get bullied again,"

She nodded before we entered the school, hearing murmurs of, "she's finally back,"

"Damn, I was hoping she was expelled or something,"

"It was better without her,"

Xiu Ying covered my ears while pulling me away from the cutting remarks.

It still hurts though.

But not as much, due to the fact that I knew that this remarks was because of someone I love.

And I'd do anything Lin Kai, even endure these comments.