三十二

"Lin Kai!" I said as I ran to him.

"Ai Ci!" He laughed as I embraced him tightly.

"I've missed you so so much, you don't even know," I said as his face snuggled in my bosom, hands around my waist.

"Me too, I could hear you speaking but I couldn't see your beautiful face, it's horrible," he said as we parted.

"Uh... guys, I'm still here?"

"Ah, uh, sorry, I've missed you Xiu Ying," Lin Kai said as he slowly stood up.

"Me too, you lil' ghost," Xiu Ying said as she hugged him before parting in a few seconds.

"Don't want your girl to be jealous of me," she gave a hint of a smile as she motioned to me.

"Why would I be jealous if I already have him?" I laughed as Xiu Ying cringed.

"I'm going to the washroom, you two can spend some time alone,"

"Is she alright? After... Zheng Ting," He asked.

"How did you know about that?"

"I may be in a coma, but I could still hear you perfectly fine,"

"She's alright. Not that best but still coping,"

There was a silence before he whispered, "Damn, I really really missed you,"

And with that, he sat down and pulled me onto his lap, our lips meeting each other's aggressively. I've missed the feeling of both our lips fitting perfectly with each other's, as if made for each other.