十七

"What?"

"I was that girl, Lin Kai. I was that girl,"

"I... do you want to talk about it?"

"Well... those guys forced me to be a child prostitute. They touched me, others touched me, millions touched me, it was horrible. I was only ten, yet lost my virginity. It was horrid, you know. I only managed to escape at the age of 14. But unfortunately, Yu Yan found out of my... past. She spread the word to everyone, even uploading a video of one of the men... doing you know what to me. It was disgusting. I was disgusting. Everyone looked at me like I was some monster. They thought that I was willingly doing it. But no, why would I?" I stopped for a while, sniffling. "Up til today, I can still remember each and every one of those hands touching me. I can remember the feeling when everyone was just looking at me like I'm useless, disgusting, unworthy of living. And it still hurts, not even my parents could find me, and when I escaped, I found out they committed suicide due to me being missing for 4 years," I hastily wiped away my tears.

"I'm so-" Lin Kai said, but being interrupted by me.

"But you know what? I don't feel regret, standing up for you. I feel proud, even. Because I saved your life, and that is even more important,"

"I-I... I'm... sorry,"

"Its not your fault. I willingly did that, and I would too again to save your life,"

"I still feel horrid... I'm the indirect cause of your pain," Lin Kai muttered as tears trickle down his delicate skin.

"No. You aren't. You're worth so much to me, that I would not hesitate to save you even if it means selling my body," I persisted.

"Why... I'm not worth that much?"

"You are to me, Wang Lin Kai, you've been when we were young. And now too," I said as I firmly pressed my lips against his.