三十七

I hastily change to a fully black outfit, wore a cap and mask before locking the door.

"Come on Xiu Ying, come on Ai Ci," I mumbled as I dailed Xiu Ying's number while climbing onto my motorcycle.

The ringing soon was replaced with a female voice.

"So... what do you want to do with her?" A familiar voice which I've grown to fear said. I quickly sped off to where the location in Xiu Ying's phone was.

"I.. don't know," Xiu Ying's voice answered.

"Should I threaten to kill her and tell her dear boyfriend...? Or should I hurt her before sending a photo to him?" She laughed.

"Don't hurt her," Xiu Ying said in panic.

"Still worried about your best friend hm?" Yu Yan laughed.

"Too bad, you cant save her," I heard a chuckle.

"Oh, you're awake," Yu Yan said.

"What do you want with me??" A scream came. Ai Ci.

"I don't want you, Ai Ci, I what your boyfriend,"

I heard the refilling of a rifle as I pulled over.

"Xiu Ying! Stop her!" I shouted, knowing a earpiece was probably attached in Xiu Ying's ear.

"I'll be right there," I said as I hopped out my motorcycle and ran into the warehouse.

"Stop it, don't hurt her!" Xiu Ying screamed. I scammed my surroundings, trying to figure out where they were in this large place.

"Why not?" She said as a loud 'bang,' was heard. Detecting that the sound was from my right, I ran there.

I heard Xiu Ying's groan in pain as I peeked out from the wall, finding Xiu Ying lying on the floor with blood oozing out from her chest.

"Xiu Ying!" Ai Ci shouted.

"She wouldn't die, unless you disobey me hm?"

"Now, call Lin Kai,"

My phone rang. It luckily had a special feature where I could be on two calls at a time, but only could listen to one at a time.

"Hello?" I asked wearily, still scanning them from behind the wall.

"Lin Kai,"

"Can you come?  We're at 11 flower street,"

"Why?" I asked.

"If not, your little girlfriend here will be killed," Yu Yan said. I silently got off the car and ran into the warehouse.

"Kill her, I don't care," I snarled.

"Li-Lin Kai..." Ai Ci whispered.

"Oh? Fine, I'll kill her," she was close enough that I could hear her voice without the earpiece.

"I'll kill you first," I said as I ran foward, squeezed my eyes shut then pulled the trigger.