Part 3: Bran Hurt

I was looking out my window to see all the males going out to hunt. I was petting Grey Wind Robb wanted me to watch while he went hunting. Once they left I got up and went on a walk after a while of walking I went to the kitchen to get me something to eat and Grey Wind some food I got me some soup and raw meat for Grey Wind. When I got to my room I gave him the meat. After finishing eating I lay down on my bed thinking about Robb and what are kids look like are son with Robb's auburn hair and my eyes are daughter with my hair and his eyes. We all running around in a clearing and having a snowball fight going on walks or riding horses. I can't wait till I marry Robb. Slowly falling asleep with Grey Wind cuddled next to me.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

I woke up to hearing howling and Grey Wind scratching at the door I got up and open the door he ran right out of the room I started running after him. We got to a tower to see summer Bran darewolf and seeing it sit next to something I got closer to see it was Bran. I picked Bran up and ran to Medicine. The Medicine took him to his room and told me to go get his mother. I finally find Lady Stark in her room. I knocked on the door she opened it to see me crying. "What is the matter Athena?" She asked "It's Bran he fell off the tower climbing I find him and took him to the Medicine he's in his room." I said in one breath she ran past me to his room I looked out the window to see the guys are back I ran out to them. They saw me running to them Robb was smiling at me but it went away seeing my tear stain cheeks. "Lord Stark and Robb, it's Bran he fell off the towing climbing he's in his room right now with lady Stark and the Medicine." I said they started to walk fast to his room they also thanked me for telling them. I can't believe this happened, tomorrow is my wedding and all this had to happen before my wedding. Bran won't probably won't be able to see his big brother get marry. I went back to my room and got ready for bed when I heard a knock on my door, I open the door to see Robb and Grey wind who came in my room and jumped out my bed I smiled at that. "I do think we're not supposed to see each other till the wedding and I think your direwolf likes me more." I said he smiled a little. "Ya I know but I had to thank you for finding Bran." He said I nodded "And I think Grey Wind only wants to come in here because he wants to cuddle with someone and I won't." He said I giggled at this. "So your telling me when we get marry that you won't cuddle with me because i love cuddles, I guess I just need to kick you out are bed and you can take Grey Winds spot on the floor while I cuddle with him." I said with a smile he frowned at what I said but smiled a little. "No that's not what I mean I just won't cuddle with him but I would so cuddle with you." He said stuttering I laughed starting to close my door. "I don't know I kinda like his cuddles. Goodnight Robb." I said closing the door all the way I heard him say goodnight I went to my bed and fell asleep cuddle up with Grey Wind.