Part 4: Wedding and finding out something

(Reread added a little thing in after she read the letter it's just a small adding.)

It was the next day I was in my room with my maids it was midday I'm right now in the bath with a maid washing my hair. After the Bath they helped me with my dress and than put me in the seat in front of my mirror and started on my hair and makeup half way through my doing my hair when a knock came at my door. "Come in." I said my mom walked in I smiled. "Hello Sweetheart." My Mom said "Mom can I ask you something?" I asked I always wanted to know why I never looked like her or dad. "Of course Sweetheart you know you can ask me anything." She said "I always wanted to know how come I don't look like you or father, I have different hair and eye color?" I asked I say in her eyes worry but she covered it up. "It just people are born different that's it. I got to go I'll see you at your wedding." She said leaving she was avoiding the question makes me think I'm not really there daughter.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

I was ready for the wedding my father came and got me now to the god tree. "You look beautiful my daughter." He said I smiled "Thank you Daddy." I said we got to the tree he gave my hand to Robb. "Sides of seven i hereby seal these two souls binding them as one for eternity look upon one another and say." Me and Robb say together "father smith warrior mother maiden crone stranger I am her (his) and she (he) is mine stay until the end of my days." We day and than we kissed. We all start heading to the Great Hall everyone dancing and having fun me and Robb dance a lot of times having fun we eat and cut the cake. It was now like midnight me and Robb got to head to are room for the bedding to seal the marriage. I heard a lot of cheering coming from everyone when we left we ran all the way to the bed me giggling and him laughing and when we got there I think you can tell what we did it was a blast. 😉😉

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

The next morning I woke up with a arm wrapped around my naked body I blushed remembering last night I turn over to face Robb he was still sleeping Grey Wind was sleeping on the floor next to me Robb let him in after we were down I quietly call Gre...

The next morning I woke up with a arm wrapped around my naked body I blushed remembering last night I turn over to face Robb he was still sleeping Grey Wind was sleeping on the floor next to me Robb let him in after we were down I quietly call Grey Wind and told him to wake up Robb I got at of his hold and Grey Wind jumped up and started to lick Robb. "Down boy." Robb said I was laughing while getting dress. Grey wind got down and came over to me I gave him a treat. "You told him to do that didn't you my Beautiful wife?" He asked I looked at him full dressed "I don't know what your talking about my handsome husband." I said smiling he got up pulling pants on than came over to me wrapping his arms around me. Before he could say anything someone knocked. "Come in." I said a maid came in with a letter. "My lady this came for you a guy delivered it saying to go straight to you." She said handing me the letter and left Robb looked over my shoulder I turn the letter over to see Targaryen symbol I looked at Robb. "Why is a Targaryen sending me a letter." I asked no one just to myself. "Open and see." He said sitting on the bed putting the rest of his cloths on. I open the letter.

Dear Athena Baratheon,
My name is Daenerys Targaryen, this might be hard to believe but I was told I had a twin sister, but they didn't send her with me and my brother they kept her to raise as there own you are my sister, I can tell you how your my sister, I heard rumors saying you look nothing like the king and queen you have white blond hair like me and bright blue mixed with grey and Violet eyes like Targaryen. They kept you away from me I have memories of use playing in the garden at the red keep. You arm my sister I hope will meet soon.
Your sister, Daenerys Targaryen.

I dropped the letter and had flashbacks of me playing in the red keep with a girl that a similar looks as me remembering what my nickname was for her Danny. I'm the daughter of the mad king. I dropped to my knees crying with my hand over my mouth. I than started remembering good times with my family and Than remember A very bad memory with something happening with my real dad. I saw Robb pick up the letter and read it he dropped the letter and came over to me wrapping me in a hug. "My home life was a lie, Robb my so called mother and father kept me from my real family and from my twin sister. My twin the other half of me I remember her me and her would play all the time with my older brother." I said remembering all those events I Than remember what my older brother would tell us 'never cry your stronger than that don't show people you cry only the person you love' I unwrapped myself from Robb grabbed the letter wiping my tears away and showing no emotions. I walked out the door with Robb following me I went to the great hall where I knew are family would be for breakfast.