Part 1: Winterfell

My name is Athena Baratheon eldest child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister I have white, blond hair I have bright blue, mixed with grey and violet eyes. My betrothed is Robb Stark son of my father friend I've heard that he is handsome I can't wait to meet him my mother is not happy that I'm staying in winterfelt and not coming home with them. Me and Joffrey are like best friends I know right I'm best friend with the devil he's always been nice to me and mean to are younger siblings. We are heading to winterfell for my dad to ask Ned to be his hand and for me to marry Robb.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Robb POV.
"Why's your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the king." Jon said I was getting shaved. "It's for the Queen I bet, I hear she's asleep but of mink." Theon said "Hear the prince is a right royal prick." I said "But I hear that the eldest daughter is more beautiful than her mother she looks nothing like her parents to she has white, blond hair bright blue, mixed with grey and violet eyes and people say that she's not really there daughter because of her looks. I also heard that all the man want to bed her I won't mind bedding her." Theon said with a smirk I got up and smacked him upside his head. "She's my betrothed stop talking about her like that." I said glaring at him. "Getting protective over her and you don't even know her that much." Theon said "She is to be my wife I don't need you talking ill about her." I said "I've hear that she also loves bows and arrows and swords she's like arya." Jon said looking at me. "That means she doesn't take crap from anyone and would hurt you if you look at her the wrong way." Jon also added I smirked at Theon. "Also means she won't take any crap from you Theon so be careful." I said looking at him "Whatever I probably could take her." He said I shake my head.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Athena POV.

Finally we're here after my mother and siblings get out a guard has his hand out I ignored his hand and walk out the carriage myself I look up to see the stark family I smiled at them and walk to my father and curtesy. "It's so nice meeting all of you I can't wait to know all of you since you will all be my family and Robb I hope we can get to know each other." I said looking at all of them and than to Robb with a smile he smiled back I saw his hand move behind him like he was hitting someone. "And I m'lady cant wait to get to know you." Robb said I smiled.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Robb POV.
My soon to be wife walks out of the carriage ignoring the guard that was supposed to help her out she's wearing this beautiful red dress. She walks over to her father and curtsy to us. "It's so nice meeting all of you I can't wait to know all of you since you will all be my family and Robb I hope we can get to know each other." She said smiling at me I smiled make. "I wouldn't mind getting to know her in bed." Theon whispered in my ear I moved my hand behind me and smacked him. "And I m'lady can't wait to get to know you." I said she smiled and I smiled back. "Father I would like to rest before the fest tonight." She said "Of course my dear." Robert said "Robb why don't you show her to her chambers." My mother said I nodded and hold out my arm for her she took it and we head to her room when we got there I open the door for her. "I'll be coming by later to get you for the fest." I said smiling she also smiled. "I can't wait." She said smiling walking in to her room and closing it. I walk to where Jon and Theon are.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Athena POV.

I close the door and lean my forehead on to it I sigh and turn around leaning my back on the door by the new gods and old he is handsome. I lay in my bed and took a nap.

 I lay in my bed and took a nap

(Her hair color and eyes color.)

(Hope you guys like this I love Robb so much that I wanted to make another one and I feel like my first one sucked.)