Part 7: Fighting a guy

I woke up the next day getting up and waking Robb since his father and sisters are leaving I got dressed and me and Robb walk over to where his father and sisters are. He hug all of them and I hug his sisters and than walked over to lord Stark. "I'm sorry for Saying Rhaegar I know what happened with your sister I'm sorry I brought him up." I said "Its fine you were mad they had no right taking you away from your real family." He said I nodded "Lord Stark please be careful in kings land Cersei Lannister  will do anything to get ride of anyone who gets in her way so please be careful." I said to him he nodded and got onto his horse Robb had his arms around my waist we even said goodbye to Jon because he was leaving for the wall.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

I'm right now in Brans room with my mother in law I had brought here food to eat she ate it so I just stayed with her. I am making a blanket when the medicine walked in. I was sitting next to lady Stark. "It's time we review the accounts my lady do want to know how much this royal visitors cost us." The Medicine said "Talk to Poole about it." Lady Stark said I stopped listening to what they were saying till I heard my husband say something. "I'll make the appointments" Robb said "Thank you my lord." The Medicine said and left. "How long have you been in here." Robb asked his mother. "Bran needs me." She said Robb open the window."Reckon needs you He's six he's mean following me and Athena, crying he doesn't no what's going on." Robb said "Please shut the window make them stop." She said because of the animals howling Robb looked out the window. "Fire. Stay here I will be right back." Robb said running out the room me and Catelyn got up and looked out the window we turn around to see a guy. "You guys aren't supposed to be here no was is. The boy is already dead." The guy said pulling a knife out Lady Stark ran at the guy he pulled her holding the knife to her throat she grabbed the knife by the blade cutting her hand I grabbed the knife I had strap to my leg when lady Stark bit him she moved away from him and I stabbed him in the stomach but that didn't stop him from cutting my arm a little, Than summer came in and bit the guy throat and Than jumping on brans bed. I looked at Catelyn and she nodded at me we went to the Medicine to get patched up after that I went to me and Robbs room getting dressed when Robb came in. "Are you ok my mother told me what happened." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I'm fine Robb I just really tired. Can we sleep?" I said he nodded taking his clothes off getting in bed with me and we cuddled Grey Wind watching the door.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Daenerys Targaryen POV. (Shocking!!😱😱)

I was sitting next to my husband when some guy came over trying to get closer to me but the Dothraki stopped him. "My lady I have brought a letter to you." He said I nodded for the Dothraki to move my maid went over to get it but the guy pulled it away from her hands. "I'm sorry my lady but I promise that I would not let this touch anybody's Hand except yours." He said "How do I not know this would kill me?" I asked "It's from Athena Stark." He said I than stood up and grabbed the letter and sat back down I open the letter.

Dear Daenerys Targaryen,
I believe you, I started to remember all the time we would play in the garden how are oldest brother would chase us around, I'm hoping I can come meet you soon, but I also have a feeling that me and my husband are going to got to war with the Lannisters soon it's just a feeling I'm hoping it's not true. The dragon eggs you said I had three if you want give them to the guy that gave you this letter he is my trusted man he only answers to me no one else his name is Eric. Hope we meet soon.

Your sister Athena Targaryen/Stark.

I looked up to the man, I grabbed a pice of paper and wrote something down quickly. "Go fetch me the other case with the blue, black, and red dragon eggs." I said to my maids the nodded and went to get it. They came back I open the case and put the letter in it. "Take this case back to her, just make sure this only goes to her no one else." I said to him I also gave him some coins to take for food and a boat. He left and me and my husband went to sleep.