Part 10: Jaime Lannister

(I hope you guys are enjoying this book I'm having a lot of fun writing it, I would like to know if you guys want me to write about someone else for another book after this one. If you have any questions for me you can always ask and if you would like to know stuff about me to just ask away.)

I was in mine and Robb's tent reading a book with Grey Wind laying his head on my lap

I was in mine and Robb's tent reading a book with Grey Wind laying his head on my lap. I was so into my book I didn't hear the flap of the tent open. "BOO!" Robb yelled in my ear "Ahhh!" I scream I turn around and hit him in the arm. "Don't do that by the old gods and new I could have hurt you or worse sent Grey Wind on you." I said holding my hand to my heart. "I'm sorry my love it just couldn't pass the opportunity to scare you." He said hugging "Next time don't, so how was the fight?" I asked giving him a kiss. "We won like always and we captured Jaime Lannister." He said I nodded. "Well I want to talk to him since I didn't get to punch him for killing my father." I said unwrapping myself from him grabbing my cloak and calling Grey wind to follow me. I walk to We're Jaime is and Robb was following me. "Well if it isn't the King Slayer." I said Jaime looked up. "And if it ain't my lovely niece." He said I rolled my eyes "Oh please you know I'm not you niece, you killed my father stabbed him in the back he trusted you and you used that against him! I was even in the same room you let a 5 year old girl see her father get killed did you even have any regrets killing him." I yelled at him he looked at me. "Well the cats out of the bag, your father was a cruel man he had the Targaryen madness, you want to know why it's called Targaryen madness because your hole family is pure blood they had baby's with brother and sister all there life. I regret a little you shouldn't have been there you were supposed to be with your sister." He said "Really does that mean there's a Lannister madness out there too because I know you had sex with Cersei Lannister all those kids are yours never where Roberts kids just yours, that makes them bastards. They have no really claim to the throne but I do and Daenerys Targaryen does because we are the actual heirs to the throne." I said kicking dirt at him and walking away before he can say anything Robb stayed down there with Grey Wind to 'talk' I walked into the tent and went back to reading.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Later into the night like at 5am there was yelling I got up and shook Robb awake. "What's going on?" I asked him he shuffled up and got dressed I had a robe rap around me when a guard came in. "My king the prisoner escaped." He said Robb went with him my god how did he escape someone had to let him out. I went and got back in bed and wait till Robb got back. He came back around 6am. "My mother let him go the only way to get my sisters back she let him go." He said "Robb will get them back another day come sleep you need it." I said he got in bed and we went to sleep.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Daenerys Targaryen POV.

I was sitting with my dragons hoping my sister find out how to hatch them two. The same guy that brought the letter to me came forward. "Your back Eric what is it." I said holding my hand out for the letter he handed it to me. "I don't know, she looked stressed when she gave it to me." He said I nodded and opened the letter.

Dear Danny,
We are at war with the Lannister and I have a bad feeling that something going to happen, I love the dragon eggs I just don't know how to hatched them, but I'm really stress about one of the deals we have for the Starks I feel like they are going to try to kill me and Robb but I won't let that happen so I'm telling you this because We might meet soon I can't wait to see you. You will also have a niece or nephews on the way.
Your sister Athena Targaryen/Stark.

I readied it I was shocked but happy to. "Grey take Eric to a tent he can stay here for awhile." I said to Grey they left and I pet my dragons thinking of when I meet my sister.

(New book out Black Panther fanfic!)