Part 8: War and Getting a case

It's been two mouths now and where at war with the Lannister I am I'm Robb and I's tent looking through letters from Cersei Lannister trying to get me home she even told me one of the war stages to get me safe I folded that letter and put it in my dress pocket. A guard walks in I looked at him. "What is it?" I asked "My lady Eddard Stark was beheaded this morning, under the orders of king Jeffery." He said I than ran out the tent everyone saying my lady I ran to the woods where I knew Robb would be I got there hearing sobbing I ran over to see Robb and lady Stark hugging I had tears coming down my face Robb saw me and unwrapped himself from his mother and hugged me we went back to are tent. "Robb you will win this war for your father and you will get your sisters back." I said rubbing his back he already took all his armor off. "Later today where having a war meeting, and I want you there." He said I nodded "Of course I am loyal to you plus they are not my House Targaryen and Stark are." I said he smiled. We got up and headed to the war tent. I got glares when I walked in I just rolled my eyes at them I sat down next to Robb with Grey Wind between us. "What is she doing her she's nothing but a Lannister whore." Lord Umber said "I'll watch your mouth Lord Umber my wife is not a whore nor a Lannister." Robb said "What do you mean she came from Cersei Lannister of course she's a filthy Lannister." Lord Umber said I looked at him so the news hasn't got out I looked at all the lords who nodded with him. "I wouldn't say stuff that you don't know. Apparently guys haven't heard the news I was not born from the king or queen, yes I was daughter of a king and queen before they where killed, that I was born from the mad king I am a Targaryen and a Stark I am loyal to those two houses not those Lannister filthy." I said the all looked shocked I Than throw Cersei Lannister letters on the table. "That is from Cersei Lannister thinking I still think of her as a mother she put in some of the Lannister war strategies." I said Robb picked them up reading them than handing them to the other lords. "Since we know what they may do will have the surprise on them." Robb said "Why should we listen to a boy you properly don't know anything about war so why should I listen to a young boy." He said Robb looked angry "I am not a young boy I am a man so shut up you cunt and listen ok." Robb said angrily lord Umber toke out is sword and pointed it at Robb I pushed Grey wind to Lord Umber Grey wind jumps at the lord and bits his wrist making him drop his sword I grabbed Robbs hand and held it tight. "Grey Wind heal!" Robb yelled Grey Wind came next to me and I pet his soft fur. "Don't you ever Disrespect my orders again lord Umber." Robb said looking at him lord Umber nodded. "Your not a lord your the King and Queen of the north!" He yelled everyone Than started yelling that I smiled.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Next day I just found out I'm 2 mouth pregnant now I just have to wait to tell Robb when he gets back from fighting the Lannister

Next day I just found out I'm 2 mouth pregnant now I just have to wait to tell Robb when he gets back from fighting the Lannister. I was in are tent reading a book when a guard comes in. "Your majesty there's a guy saying he knows you he's holding a case that he won't let us see it to make sure it's safe for you, he demands to see you." He said I nodded and marked my place in my book getting up and grabbing my cloak and following him out. I than saw Eric. "You guys my let him go I trust him. Come bring the case in my room and than I want a tent set up for him and than armor for him he will fight for us and not the Lannisters." I said one guy brought the case to my tent and I followed him and the other brought Eric somewhere to clean off. When we got to the tent I shoed our the guarded and told him not to let anyone in. I open the case to see three Beautiful dragon eggs and a note I grabbed the note and opened.

Dear Athena Targaryen,
Here are the three dragon eggs they are turned into stone but I believe they can be hatched I don't know how but i feel if enough heat are gave to them that they will hatch.
Your sister Daenerys Targaryen.

I looked at the dragon. I Than grabbed a lot of candles and put the around them hoping one day they'll hatch. I than heard the tent open but the person who enter can't see the egg since I have them facing away from the opening of the tent. I looked up to see Robb with out his armor I ran to him and jumped in his arms and kissed him. "I missed you too." Robb said chuckling "I have news I'm with baby." I said his smiled went big "That's great, what's in the case?" He asked looking at the open case with candles around it. I pulled his hand over to it. "There dragon egg but they turned to stoned. But Daenerys thinks with the right amount of heat they'll hatch." I said he nodded and touched the eggs. We went over to the bed to cuddle since we need to talk to lord frey Tomorrow.