Part 11: Red Wedding and dragons

Today was the wedding I got dressed early and told Grey Wind to stay in the woods I Than went and got ten Stark loyal men to have there armor under there clothes 5 of them stayed in the woods with horses I grabbed my dragon eggs and put them in a ...

Today was the wedding I got dressed early and told Grey Wind to stay in the woods I Than went and got ten Stark loyal men to have there armor under there clothes 5 of them stayed in the woods with horses I grabbed my dragon eggs and put them in a bag with cloth all around them and put it in my horse with my weapons and a lot of coins. I than went back to the tent fixing my hair and makeup than waking Robb to get ready. I even gave guards clothes that looked like what where wearing and to rip them up and find blood to put on them acting like a animal got us. "Robb wear your armor under your clothes I feel like something bands going to happen." I said "If it makes you feel like I'm safe than I will." He said I smiled a kissed him. And we left.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

We're now at the great hall eating I looked over to the 5 guards with us they weren't drinking they all nodded at me and I nodded back I turn to face Robb and grabbed his hand he squeezed my hand and kissed it I smiled. "It's time for the lovely couple to head for the bedding." Lord frey said holding his glass up I looked up to see men loading crossbows up once the couple left. "Robb come with me I'm not feeling good I think it's something with the baby." I whispered to he nodded we got up and I nodded to the guards they got up making sure that no one followed us I quickly grabbed Robb's hand and ran when we got out side it was horrible tents were on fire men screaming. We ran into the woods where the others five guards are all on horses and two horses for use. "Get on the horse we need to get out of here." I said he nodded we got on are horse and I whistled for Grey Wind he ran beside the horses. "FIND THEM, FIND THE KING AND QUEEN OF THE NORTH AND KILL THEM!" I heard Lord frey yelled we made are horse go faster we didn't stop till we where far away from there.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

It's been about four hours since we got away we stopped to make camp for awhile to let the horse rest. I than remember what Danny said in her letter if you give enough heat they may hatch. She said I wonder if we make a big fair put the eggs in to with me. "Get a lot of wood we need a big Firefox what I need to do." I said the guards nodded and went to get wood. "What are you going to do?" Robb asked "I'm going to walk into that big fire with the eggs I'll be fine fire doesn't hurt me I promise I'll be fine just have a clock ready for me when it's done." I said he nodded and kissed me passionately I smiled into the kiss. I gave him my necklace so it won't get ruin. The came back with a lot of wood we put it all together I put the eggs in the middle and sat down with them I nodded to Robb to set it on fire once he did I was grooved into fire nothing hurt I didn't feel it.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

It's been hours since we started the fire and it was dying down I felt three things crawling on me I looked down to see my dragons looking at me.

The black one was the biggest the red one was the a little smaller than the black but the smallest one was the blue dragon. I'm going to name the black dragon Ra, the Red one Mah because it's the only girl and the blue one Li. I smiled I looked up to see everyone shocked Robb quickly but his cloak over me. "Thank you, It work Robb the dragons hatched." I said happily "It did now let's get you dressed in something ok." He said pulling me behind a tree and handed me a dress I thanked him and put it on.

Wrapping the cloak around me after I put the dress on we all got on are horse and started to ride to the Harbored

Wrapping the cloak around me after I put the dress on we all got on are horse and started to ride to the Harbored. When we got there I got a cage for my dragons and we got a boat to seal us to Yunkai since people are saying that's where Danny is heading, we got on the boat me, Robb and Grey Wind with my dragons went to are room I put the cages down and got ready for bed we bought me a nightgown and a some dress for the seal and Robb some clothes we got on bed and went to sleep.