26

ONE WEEK LATER.

"Bianca Smith please?" I tap on the counter impatiently, it has been a week and people put Bianca in a different room, which I completely understand.

I wasn't ready to see her, and so was Grayson.

"Room 204, go to your left then take a right then go straight." She smiles, "She should be there"

She continuously play with her pen which annoyed me a bit, "Alright thank you." I said, me and Grayson then walk down the halls that were filled with voices.

"Room 204" Grayson mumbles as he stood right in front of the door.

"Grayson.." I rub his back and he looked back at me with a little smile but soon faded.

I turned the door knob slowly and I felt my heart drop. It looked like she had a broken arm, leg, and chest.

"Hello! Family members?" The nurse said as she stood up and looked up at us with a big smile, I shake my head no "Im just her friend and thats her boyfriend"

She nods her head slowly but then said, "I see.. Alright. Bianca here, well.. she broke some of her ribs, broke an arm and a leg." She sighs, I look at her and to the monitor where the line was beating.

"And.. She hit her head, causing her to have long term memory loss."

"Anyways, thank you for visiting her. I'll leave you three alone now." She gives me a weird smirk, stood up, and walked to the door , closing it softly.

Grayson was in so much pain, I understand. I am in pain too. Seeing her like this, hurts me a lot.

Bianca's finger then flinches which caught both of our attentions.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and looked at the both of us, confused.

"W-Where am I?" She mumbled, staring directly at me.

"W-Who are y-you?"

Hearing that from her stung my heart. It felt like I got stabbed.

"W-Who am I?"

-

few more chapters till the book is done (;

but dont worry, theres more to come ((((;;;