28

(Play song above; this song made me start this book! :)

The room grew empty as my mom leaves the room, leaving me and the nurse that is threatening me, but its alright, all this mess will end.. soon.

I mean, I've always wanted things to end, and Im glad its coming.

"Im surprised you actually kept your mouth shut." The nurse grimaces. I quietly move my hand to my chest.

Grayson suddenly comes in the room with a bag filled with stuff. Which I thought was useless. Whats the point? Of giving me stuff, they're going to waste.

I'm going to waste.

"How's it going?" Grayson shuts the door as he walks up to me and he lays the bag on the table next to the bed that I'm laying on.

"She's doing great, she will be able to leave today." The nurse smiles at him and looks at Grayson, Grayson's face was filled with excitement which immediately broke my heart.

He has no idea..

"Thank you!" Grayson says, the nurse nods her head slowly and leaves the room.

"Wheres Ethan?" I sit up. Grayson takes out a bag of chips and gave it to me, "he said he's going to be with a few friends for a few days."

"Oh, for how long have we been dating for..?" I randomly ask. I obviously knew. I remember everything.

"for a few weeks, and I didn't regret all of the things we did together, it was probably the best days I've had ever since my dad was gone"

"also having you with me is such a blessing" He adds. Why does he have to make me feel this way?

"Grayson. I have something for you," I lean in to the clothes that I wore before the day the incident happened. I grab my pants and look through the pockets.

I take the papers out and hand it to him, he gives me a confused look, he was about to open it and I panic, "no! don't open it Grayson, open it tomorrow. At 5 PM."

He chuckles slightly, "Why..?" He puts the 2 pieces of paper in his bag and I lay back down trying to hold my tears back. "Just please, open it tomorrow at that time."

"Okay..?" He giggled slightly. My heart broke into pieces, he's so confused, but I understand.

The door opens and it was Ethan leaving me confused, "I thought you're gonna be with your friends?" Grayson turns to look at Ethan. "No, I'd rather be with Bianca."

"Grayson. Ethan. Lets hang out today." I smile. Ethan looks at Grayson confused but Grayson tells him to shut up.

"Yeah.." Grayson smiles.

-

Grayson takes my hand and lead me down a rocky trail. Ethan takes my other hand and we all ran together to the place we were going to.

I close my eyes and when I opened it we were somewhere so gorgeous. The wind blowing through my hair causing it to go everywhere. The sounds of the birds chirping. The sounds of the trees rustling.

I admire the view infront of me which was a lake. It was just like the same as when I was a kid.

"remember this place?" Grayson sits down and I sit next to him, I pat the spot next to me causing Ethan to immediately sit down.

"no.." I lie.

"Oh, well its alright,maybe you'll remember soon." He smiles, I look up and close my eyes. Remembering the things we all done together when we were kids.

FLASHBACK

"Catch me if you can-" Grayson tripped causing me and Ethan to both crack up in laughter. Grayson then started crying making me and Ethan stop.

"Are you okay?" I pout my lips and I held my hand out for him. "Yes. Thank you" He dusted the dirt off of him and Ethan started saying sorry to Grayson a lot of times causing me to giggle

"Hotdogs are ready!" Lisa yelled, me, Ethan and Grayson looked at each other and grinned. "race you there!" I yelled and I started to run. "Hey!" Ethan and Grayson yelled after me.

-

"Oh my gosh! Ethan! Meanie" I cried. Holding the barbie doll in my hand. I stare at Ethan's hand who had my broken barbie doll. He crawled to me and started to hug me. "Im sorry. best friends again okay? okay!" Ethan smiled to me, he wiped my tears. Grayson throws a teddy bear at Ethan causing Ethan to wince in pain. "Ouchie!" Ethan mumbled, he then rubbed his head. Grayson sat down with us and we talked for hours.

-

"Grayson look!" I pointed nowhere and Grayson started looking around. "What!? Where!?" He said. He continued looking around, me and Ethan then started laughing, Grayson looks at us and said "You guys are bullies" He stomped away.

"Grayson! your fishies are drowning!" I yell to him and he came back running to me with tears in his eyes. "NOO!!!"

END OF FLASHBACKS

I giggle to myself, I open my eyes and the sky has gotten darker. "We should head home." I mumble to them and they both nod.

-

Home.

Back home.

"Im glad you're home with us" Grayson smiles to me warmly. I smile to him and I go to my room and start to sob quietly.

Im so fucking sorry.