Chapter 8

Not Edited!

Chapter 8

‘What do you mean there is a rogue attack?!’ I shouted at him and he got off me, letting me stand on my paws once again. It was very rare for a rogue attack to happen in large packs, especially this one. Most rogue go after the smallest packs around and if they were going to attack on a pack like this they sure must have an army to do it.

 He growled at me. ‘I don’t know Luce! This is the first time happening in more than fifty years! Now, come on!’ He started running and I was following him.

We ended up in clearing where all the pack was lining up ready for battle. The Alpha was in the front and was talking to… a royal guard?

I was about to walk up to them when Grey pulled my back by my tail. I turned to look at him and growled.

‘Why did you do that for?’I asked him and he stepped closer to me. His eyes filled with rage. 

‘The rogues are here looking for you stupid! So you better kept your act together because we are risking our necks for you.’ He snapped and I lowered my head, feeling slightly ashamed.

‘Sorry.’ I muttered and sat down on my hind legs. I felt grey sat beside and he leaned closer to me, brushing his bed head n top of mine.

‘I’m sorry too. I guess I over reacted there.’ He said softly.

‘No, you’re right. I putting all of you in risk and I was being too careless about it.’

Grey looked like he was going to say something but was cut off by the Alpha, who let out a howl to get everyone’s attention.

‘My dear pack mates, today we don’t fight for territory but a hunter had come with his crew to give us all message from Prince Lucian Alexander Princeton.’ My eyes widened when he said my brother’s name and Grey must have felt my shock because he started to rub himself against my side.

The guard looked at all of us and I felt his eyes stopped in me. I tensed but kept my gaze on the floor. I couldn’t let him looked at me in the eye. The royal family was known for the heirs to have intense neon royal blue in wolf form.

‘He’s not looking at you anymore.’ Grey whispered softly in to my mind and I relaxed. I was going to say thanks but at that moment the guard started speaking.

‘As you already know, Prince Lucian’s sister and heir to the throne, Princess Lucinda Angelina Mary Princeton has been missing for a couple of months since Winter Ball. From part of the royal family, they are offering a reward for any information about the missing princess and her whereabouts. If any of you know something, please speak up.’ The guard stopped talking and looked like he was waiting for someone to say something.

He gave us all another look and turned to look at the Alpha, slighting bowing. ‘That is all Alpha.’

I watched him and the others run away from the pack lines and mentally sighed. My family must be having a crisis with not knowing where I am. They didn’t know that my brother was the reason I had gone away until my birthday. They didn’t know that he was the monster who gave me mental and physical scars from the three months he had locked in basement, torturing me each day until I passed out.

I missed them all so much but the one I missed that most is my little sister, Elena. She was such a sweetheart with light blonde hair and that family’s bright blue eyes. Even though she was only six years old, she was the one I always spend time with.

Grey nudged me out of my thoughts. ‘What are you thinking about babe?’

I looked up at him and was still a little shocked that he was much bigger than me. He looked almost as tall as my father. ‘None of your business, asshole.’ I teased and walked away from him.