Chapter 9

• Dedicated to To Everyone who has waited patiently for this chapter! :)

I finally updated!!Yay! School has been a tough and has had my attention for this last few weeksbut I finally finished this chapter. I'm not very prud of it and please tell me what you think of it. This one id a little boring but the next one is going to be more exciting and more fun than this one. :)

Not Edited!

Chapter 10

"Where do I put this?" Mark asked, carrying one of the boxes in to my new room.

"Leave that one on the bed." I replied looking out of the window. It has been three days since I have been told that I have to move in with the Alpha and his whole family. Everything that was in Megan's house that belongs to me has placed in boxes and delivered in to the pack house.

Mark laid a hand on my shoulder. "That was the last one kiddo. Are you sure you're okay by staying here?"

I shrugged. "It's for my safety Mark so yes."

"I promise I'll take care of your aunt now that you are not there."

I chuckled. "I was waiting for you to say that because if you didn't, I was going to kick your ass."

He laughed. "I suppose I'm safe for now."

"Just for now." I warned him and he laughed it off. Sad, because I was being very serious.

"What are you guys laughing about? This is no time for happiness!" Megan screamed from the doorway and I was pulled in to another hug. This must be the fifteenth hug I received from her today.

"I'm going to miss you baby girl." She cried.

I pulled away from her. "You know you can come visit me any time you want, right?"

She wiped her tears away. "I know but I'm used to your presence around the house and know that you are not living with me I'm going to feel so lonely honey."

"You have Mark and he can stay with you, right Mark?" I looked at him in the eyes and he nodded.

She turned to him. "You would do that for me Markey?"

I stifled a laugh. "Markey?"

He glared at me. "Don't breath a word, got it?"

I held my hands up. "Okay. I'm going to have a look around." I said to the couple and walked out of the room.

'Left or right?' I thought as I looked both ways. Last time I was here was for the party and I didn't have the opportunity to check out this floor of the house which is the third floor. Here was where the alpha family had their rooms, the second floor was for the guest rooms and the ground floor plus the basement had all the entertainment they needed like game room and gym.

I decided to go left and looked up at the walls. There were a couple of old pack pictures hanging from them.

I walked towards one that caught my eye. It was an old sepia photograph of a light colored wolf and beside it was a teenager, not looking much older than I was.

There was certainly nothing special about it except that the male teenager looked awfully a lot like a certain blonde boy that got on my nerves each time I saw him.

I heard footsteps coming my way and I turned to look at who it was.

I glared at him. "Speaking of the devil."

He waved off the comment and gave me a smile. "What are you doing here all along Luce?" He asked as he stopped beside me.

I looked up at him and noticed that he was looking at the picture I had my eye on just a few minutes ago. His eyes held a glint in them that told me that he was down in memory lane. I know that because my... brother and I used to see that look in my father's eyes as he told us stories about when he was young.