Traits 32

Scott rolled his eyes.

"Always a drama queen," he grinned.

"Oh you love it!" Mitch answered, nudging his shoulder against Scott"s.

Kirstie laughed at their antics.

"Well, before I was so rudely interrupted," Mitch began again, earning him a snort from Scott. "I've been writing for years and I met Scott about a year ago in a coffee shop. He moved it two weeks ago and now we're here."

Scott chuckled. "You left out the best part!"

Kirstie grinned, eyes bright with interest.

"I did?" Mitch asked.

"Mhm. You didn't tell her about all the books you've published!"

Kirstie laughed at Mitch's dramatic groan.

"You're published?" Kirstie beamed. "C'mon Mitchy. This isn't the time for modesty!"

He shrugged, a smile on his pink face.

"I mean, yeah. I have five published books. One's a collection of short stories."

"He's in the process of publishing another one right now!" Scott added happily.

"Mitch! That's awesome! Now that I'm taking a break from working I'll have to read them," Kirstie grinned.

---

SORRY!! I'm sooo late updating (these were supposed to come out Friday) and I might possibly be late with the next few chapters.

I always write the chapters for this book in advance so that they won't be posted late, but I mixed up a bit of the storyline and now I'm trying to get it back on track.

Sorry again, but I'll try and get back on schedule!

Hope you liked this!