9// Oh my god

More Evanstan drama because I'm honestly trash for them
Love E x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey there Tom..." Betty greeted suspiciously as she and Roo accepted his facetime request whilst eating their breakfast

"Hiya Love," he beamed at them from his bed, having just woken up when he called. "I was just wondering in you wanted to come visit today?" Betty looked at the screen in shock

"You couldn't have texted?" she joked, trying to buy some time to think about the offer, but from the look on Roo's face, the decision was made. Her little boy still hadn't forgiven her for letting him sleep through the good byes when they left the first time.

"Where's the fun in that?" he retorted with a smirk, getting up from his bed,

"Is there any specific reason why you've chosen today?" she asked intuitively, sensing something not quite right.

"I feel Sebastian and Chris would benefit from the distraction." He shrugged cryptically, she could see he was getting up and moving to his little kitchen, running hands through his dishevelled hair and leaning the camera against something whilst he pottered around making himself some coffee. She tried to ignore his lack of shirt but the camera angle really did his abs justice.

"Are they okay?" she frowned, returning her concentration to the conversation at hand

"I'll explain later," he sighed, giving the camera a pained expression.

Chris burst through the front door in a fury, he grabbed the remote on the side as Tom and Betty watched in shock

"Look at this shit!" Chris yelled turning on Tom's TV

"Avengers actor, Sebastian Stan, was seen leaving popular club, The Broomstick; the club is well known for advocating LGBT. Fans are in frenzy after photos of Stan leaving in the club and sharing a passionate kiss with a man before they got into a cab that drove off in the opposite direction to the location of the set for the latest instalment of the Avengers. Stan was also captured returning to the set this morning in the same clothes, he was seen in last night. People have taken to twitter demanding answers..."

"He had sex with someone last night," Chris exclaimed in anger, turning the TV off and slamming the remote onto the counter "We broke up two days ago and he's already off sleeping around with other people."

"Maybe I should go," Betty blurted, drawing Chris' attention to the phone still lent up against the toaster "We'll be over about ten." She informed Tom before hanging up the phone.

"Are you shitting me?" Chris crumpled onto the sofa "You couldn't have hung up the phone?" he whined

"I didn't know where that was going!" Tom defended, pouring a cup of coffee out for Chris "Plus Betty isn't going to tell anyone. Come on man, I trust Betty with my life."

"Didn't you only meet her like a week ago?" Chris scoffed

"No I grew up with her and the one thing Betty had always been is dependable." Tom shrugged, gathering the beer and whisky bottles that were left around after they'd been finished and throwing them into the recycling because he didn't want anything around that could hurt Roo. "She's going to be here in a bit; you can talk to her to make sure she knows not to say anything if you want. If anything this is a good thing- it means that if Sebastian needs to talk as well, I know there is someone around that you can talk to." The look Chris gave him told Tom he was accepting the situation, but he still wasn't happy about it.

tomholland2013: