Chapter 12

It's ten o'clock before I get home. Mom and Dad are sitting on the couch talking as I walk in.

"Hey honey. How was Tori?" They ask.

"Fun. But I'm thoroughly exhausted. I'm going to do a tiny extra bit of packing and then I'll be down." I say. They nod and I head up to my room. I pack and shove extra stuff into my suitcase before taking a five minute shower. I blow dry and straighten my hair before reapplying my makeup and changing into my black Pink sweats and Black Veil Brides shirt and black flip flops.

I grab my suitcase and drawstring Batman bag full of electronics and head downstairs. I hug and kiss my parents.

"I'll call you guys when I land, okay?" I say. Tears are down my mother's cheeks.

"Okay. Bye honey!" She says. I walk out, shove my things in my car, and head to the airport. I turn on the radio and on comes Fallen Angels.

"Too those who sing alone, no need to feel the sorrow,

We scream, we shout,

We are the fallen angels."

I sing along to the song and then I pull into the airport. I park, check my bag, go through security, and then board my flight.

~

"Hello and welcome to Los Angeles. The current time here is two a.m." A tall female blonde flight attendant says. I yawn and unbuckle my seatbelt as they taxi us in.

"Ma'am, you can't take off your seatbelt." The same woman says to me.

"And what the hell is going to happen on the ground that is going to need for me to wear my seatbelt? Really?" I say rudely as I grab my bag from above and head off the plane.

Surprisingly I'm wide awake but still grumpy. I grab my bag and call my parents.

"Mom, hey, I know you're probably not awake yet since it's five in the morning but if you can, call me at around nine California time. Thanks." I record into voicemail.

I hail a cab before going to my apartment. It's spacious. With tall ceilings but not quite cathedral. Cold black marble and cherry wood floors. Creme walls with gold accents. A black leather couch with a flat screen and audio in the living room. In the kitchen, black marble tile for the floor and cherry oak cabinets with silver handles to match the sink. I head up the spiraled stairs to see a huge bedroom. Black painted with a king size bed with Disturbed bedsheets and comforter. Batman and band posters and drawings cover some of the wall. A large closet and bathroom connect to it. The bathroom has my favorite lavender shampoo and rose soap.

Thank you Mom and Dad!

I put my suitcase and bag down. I slip off my flip flops at the foot of the bed and climb in before drifting off into a nice and peaceful sleep.

~

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me up. I run my hand through my aqua hair before answering.

"Hello?" I say sleepily.

"Hey it's Johnnie. You're taking a nap this late?" He chuckles.

"Hi. What time is it?" I ask, yawning.

"It's one thirty. At least one thirty your time." My eyes burst open.

"Fuck!" I yell into the phone before falling out of my bed and slamming into the hard wood floor, groaning.

"Ow." I whine.

"Are you okay?" I hear him laughing his ass off and people in the background too.

"Get me off speakerphone or I swear to god I will personally fly to New York!" I threaten.

"Chill, chill. You're off now." Johnnie says, catching his breath.

"Tell Bryan and Damon and whoever the fuck else is on your bus, they're dead next time I see them." I say before slipping and falling the the ground again.

"I FUCKING HATE THE GROUND! FUCK YOU GROUND, FUCK YOU!" I scream as I see fresh black and blue bruises form on my legs.

"I haven't even gotten to tell you what I called you for!" Johnnie whines. I sigh.

"Go ahead..."

"I'm making a record! I got signed to a record label today!" He practically screams into the phone.

"Oh my god! Johnnie that's awesome!"

"I know right! Hey, I gotta go but I'll call you later tonight okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye beautiful." He hangs up and I smile.

I am so lucky to be with Johnnie Guilbert.