Chapter 13

Johnnie's Point Of View

I hang up after talking with Ariel. It's barely been a day and I miss her like crazy. The worst part is, fans of mine weren't taking the news so well. They were jealous and they hated her with a passion. Which only pissed me off.
I couldn't shake her from my thoughts. Bryan has to keep snapping me back to reality.
"Johnnie just fucking head to the bus or something. Get out of here." Bryan snaps. I frown.
"I will after this girl." I say as the girl comes up. She literally looks like a hooker. A black studded bra and high wasted white shorts that were clearly too small and showed more than half her ass. She walks up, flaunting her boobs.
"Hi Johnnie!" She says in an annoying high pitched voice. I want to die. She reeks of a god awful cheap perfume.
"Hi. What's your name?" I ask. She doesn't answer as she smashes her face into mine, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I shove her off and she falls to the ground, tears in her eyes.
"What the hell is wrong with you Johnnie?" She whines.
"What the hell is wrong with me? What about you? I have a fucking girlfriend!" I snap before running off.
Never have I been so mad.
Nor thought this day would hurt me so badly.