💽Volume 12

Date: MARCH 20, 2017
Time: 10 PM

Hi! I know it's a bit late but Happy 20th birthday sweetheart, hope to talk to you soon just like when we're at tagaytay. I heard, you celebrate your birthday alone, i hope your doing fine out there, like you always do, see you soon, sweetheart.

Love Tita Rege❤❤❤

OMG hindi niya pala nakalimutan. Natarayan at napagsalitaan ko pa siya kanina ng hindi maganda dahil lang sa nagtatampo ako sa kanya kahit wala naman akong karapatan. Kung bakit kasi insensitive!

"Ahm Tita can i talk to you po for a second." I called out. Lumapit naman agad siya. Kanina pa siya sa couch nagbabasa ng magazine.

"Ano iyon? You need anything?" Still in her worried voice and it confused me a lot. I'm not used to this affection.

"Ahm." While playing my fingers. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my childish behavior earlier. I know i'm hardheaded and i know it's not an excuse." I explained while bowing my head, I'm so ashamed. Naka upo napala ako ngayon dito sa kama ko. "Are you mad?" I asked when i heard no response from her. I then tried to see if she's that mad, ng tingnan ko siya, naka tulala lang siya. "Tita?".

"No, no!" She exclaimed while half smiling. "I should be the one to say sorry kasi I'm being makulit." She added.

"I know your just concerned. I'm sorry if i misinterpret your good gesture and thank you at the same time." I smiled back when she smile.

"Your welcome, oh sige na magpahinga kana ulit." Malambing niyang utos at inalalayan akong mahiga. "Do you want me to sing a song for you?" She offered. I just nod for my response. Masakit pa kasi ang lalamunan ko.

You are the song
Playing so softly in my heart
I reach for you
You seem so near
And yet so far
I hope and I pray
You'll be with me someday
I know down inside
That you are mine
And I'm your true love
Or am I dreaming...

I know for sure
That we were meant to fall in love
I look in your eyes
I know what you're thinking of
I try not to say
The words that might just scare you away
I know down inside
That you are mine
And I'm your true love
Please, no more dreaming...

How can I
Each time I try to say goodbye
You were there
You look my way and touch the sky
We can share tomorrow and forevermore
I'll be there
To love you so
You are my song

We can share tomorrow and forevermore
I'll be there
To love you so
You are my song!

You are my song

"Goodnight Sab. Goodnight my sweet little Sabrina." I don't know if I'm in dreamland already but i clearly heard her say that name.

REGE

"Me." Nagising ako ng may umiiyak, mag-aalas kwatro pa lang ng madaling araw.

"Sab." I authomatically checked on her. I softly tap her back cause she's facing the opposite direction. I don't know kung siya ba yung umiiyak kasi nandito rin si MJ but as i recall from the story of Aga, Sab might still have those traumas that she's dealing from the past. "Sab." This time I'm seating already at the edge of her bed.