📀Rendition

It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words when I

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

All of a sudden she became a new person with the song she's singing. The Asia's Pop Siren transformed into a Pop Rock Siren, that's new.

 The Asia's Pop Siren transformed into a Pop Rock Siren, that's new

I never knew I had a dream
Until that dream was you
When I look into your eyes
The sky's a different blue
Cross my heart
I wear no disguise
If I tried, you'd make believe
That you believed my lies

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

You pick me up when I fall down
You ring the bell before they count me...

Again that was "Thank you for loving me" of the famous rock star Bon Jovi and yeah she nailed it, they all even think that she's the original singer with her wonderful rendition of the song which is so rare for the audience even for her fans to hear her sing it live.

APRIL 22, 2021.

Been two years already since Scarlet got out from the hospital and yet she thought everything would turn back the way it should be, she may have restored the peaceful life she had back then but not exactly as what she wanted. In that long period of time she sort everything out, tried to bring her career back to its original place, wanting to prove the management that her past has nothing to do in the present and that she's still on top of her game in the industry. But like they said there's no exception for unfortunate scandals and no matter what you do, it wouldn't change the fact that your now no ordinary, poor Scarlet, she never even had the chance to perform again, to sing in front of the people who believes that she still got it, too unfair yet she had to accept reality, maybe its for the best, she thought. But not maybe tonight cause currently, she's singing live in her Moms birthday concert, yes she gave her fans and her Mom the gift they deserve. She actually wanted it badly to guest in her Mom's concert, kaya kung ano man ang mangyari sa career niya ngayong gabi wala na siyang pakialam, isa lang naman ang gusto niya ang pasayahin ang puso ng Mommy niya at ng mga taong nandiyan parin para sumuporta sa kanya. It wasn't easy as time goes by, but being away from showbizness isn't bad as she think cause finally for how many years she got to finished her degree, she can do relax anytime anywhere, she even got to visit places mostly the famous beaches locally and internationally along with her supportive family, she also settled the thorn between her and Rachelle who's still not yet over from what happened between their family few years ago. She often visit Rachelle in her house even if Rachelle throw a fit on her she believes that there's always a possibility of forgiveness, that her efforts won't go to waste and eventually everything would be settled in God's perfect time and with her patience, she made it, Rachelle gave in and finally freed herself from hatred and betrayal. Now, their souls were finally at peace and their tormented heart is now rejoicing. Hindi man naibalik ang pangalan niya sa showbiz, kahit paano naibalik niya naman ang tiwala at pagmamahal na hindi nakita ni Rachelle sa sarili nito noon.