🎶Cover 47🎸

TWO DAYS AGO.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh~
Oh oh~
Oh oh~

Just close your eyes, you'll be alright
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh~
Ooh~

"I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH TALENTED SISTER, BY THE WAY YOU SOUND JUST LIKE YOUR MOM! VERY ENCHANTING!" Albert, Liams brother complements, saying it while shouting, the music is loud for them to not hear each other.

Two days before the commotion, Scarlet attended a pool party of Liam's brother. She was wearing a carnation color terno dress while the people inside looks like they're all ready to rock the pool with their boxer shorts and two piece.

"Hmm, THANK YOU BROTHER!" She shouted then smile sweetly.

Everyone's having a blast not minding about tomorrows headache or muscle cramps, just party all night with a loud bang of music. That is what they call freedom.

In a table, Scarlet and Albert was busy chatting when Liam interrupted.

"MIND IF I TALK TO SCARS PRIVATELY!?" Hingi niya ng permiso sa nakatatandang kapatid.

"SURE! SEE YOU AROUND SIS!" He said then leave.

They went to a corner where you can finally rest your ears from a loud noise, the people inside is already shouting for enjoyment. Although they still can hear them, at least not closely enough to break their eardrums, party people are sometimes scary.

SCARLET

"What is it about?" Walang kagana-gana kong tanong. "WAIT--

"Yes." He cut me off. "I break up with her." He confessed for me to throw him a death glare. I knew it.

"Your nuts!" Unhappy of what he's been doing. He dates, get a girl, tried to be a loyal boyfriend, make them expect more peru hindi umaabot ng 2 months hinihiwalayan niya naman agad, yeah just like what I did to him. I admit may kasalanan ako but wala siyang karapatang paglaruan ang puso ng mga babaeng umaasa sa kanya noh. His a total scumbag.

"That is my hearts calling." He reason out. At halos mabatukan ko siya dun. Kainis! that was my line when I was breaking up with him years ago.

"Your crazy." Eh sa nababaliw na siya, ilang girlfriend na ba yun, pang anim?!

"Matagal na." He simply said with his serious tone, kaya tiningnan ko siya ng seryoso. Teka may gusto pa ba itong kumag sakin?

"Yeah." Biglang sambit nito kaya mabilis kong nahawakan ang dibdib ko na iwan ko ba kung bakit biglang umiksina. Did I said it loudly? "Yeah I must have been crazy." Dugtong nito, hay akala ko panaman totoo- HEY! Napailing nalang ako sa lakas ng sigaw nitong utak ko, that's very wrong! Ano ba naman yang iniisip mo self, tsk.