~A Little Longer~

SAM
I wake up on the couch and see colby above me still asleep,the camera was out and the tv was on. Colby's arm moves as he wakes up, "morning cutie." Colby says, messing with my hair. "Good morning." I say, colby hugs me and  kisses my head. "Wanna go down to the hot tub, I've been dying to go in there since we got here." Colby says, I jump up and get my swim suit on. "Yeah let's go." I say, colby gets his on and we go down to the hot tub.
>>>>>>>>
Once we get to the hot tub colby goes up to me and pushes me in. "Haha! Is it hot?" He says, I laugh. "Yeah, obviously it's a hot tub," he laughs and jumps in, he falls into my arms. We look at each other and come closer to each other's faces, I close my eyes and kiss him, I feel him smile into the kiss as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I wrap my legs around his waist as we kiss, I feel him pop a boner, colby unhooks our lips and looks at me. "I guess you want me too." I say, I did want him, he puts his hand down my pants, I moan, I grab his face and kiss him roughly. He moans as my hands take off his pants, his hands take off mine, he turns me around.
>>>>>>>>>
"Colby I have to cum." I say, he pulls out and lick up my mess. "You're good." he says, I feel him cum, I lick it up. "You're good too." I say, jumping onto his back. "Let's go back to the apartment, I'm tired." I say, we get out of the hot tub and go back up to the apartment.
>>>>>>>>
Once we get back to the apartment I go into my room and lay on my bed.  Colby comes in and lays next to me, he wraps his arm around me and tucks his head into the crook of my neck. "Awww." I say, he cuddles closer. "Sam." Colby says, he moves onto my chest. "Colby." I say, he looks at me. "Do you still wanna be just friends?" He asks, I rub his back, I didn't know what I wanted to be, I feel like if colby and I went further than friends it would ruin our friendship. "Yeah, but we can still have fun like today." I say, colby sits up. "Sam we just had sex, we've kissed, we cuddle, we share food, we're basically in a relationship." Colby says, he was right though, if I didn't love him I wouldn't do any of the things he mentioned, I was just too scared to admit it. "I don't want to ruin our friendship." I say, colby looks down at the floor, I see tears start run down his face as he shuts his eyes tightly. "Colby I never said I wouldn't date date you, I just wanna keep it as a friendship for now." I say, he opens his eyes and looks me. "You said that a year ago sam." He says. "I just-I'm tired of waiting, I love you."  He says, I look at him and smile. "I love you too." I say, he cries harder. "I want to date sam, I don't know what I would do without you." He says, I hug him tightly, he cries into my shoulder. "Just wait a little longer, believe me, the day will come." I say, he looks up and wipes away his tears. "I'll believe you." Colby says, I take his hands and pull him underneath the covers, he snuggles close to me and we go to sleep.