~Don't Worry~

SAM
I sit on the bed and colby sits next to me, I wanted to come out to our fans but I wasn't sure if colby was ready for such a big thing. "Hey Colby." I say, he looks at me. "Are you up to tell fans about us?" I ask, he lays down on my leg and nods. "Not right now though, I just wanna snuggle, I'm tired." Colby says, I start to question if I was this clingy after the prank, I love him though so it's ok. "Ok, are you ok though, your just a little clingy." I say, I lay down and he crawls into my arms, burying his head into them. "Colby, are you ok." I ask again, he nods his head. "Ok, I love you." I say, he wraps his arms around me tightly. "I love you too." He says, we end up falling asleep.
>>>>>>>>>
It's been a couple hours and we are starting the video, not gonna lie I am kind of nervous. "Yo what's up guys it's sam and colby." Colby says, he sounds off, but I ignore it. "Today, we have something to tell you guys." I say, colby moves closer to me and holds my hand. "So first off, I am-gay and so is sam." Colby says. "Yeah, um, it might come off as fake but....it's not, we're gay." I say, colby moves even closer. "And, we are....dating." Colby says, I could tell he wanted to cry. "So that's gonna be—it—for the—video uh, hold on one second guys." I say, I stop the camera, colby started balling. "Babe are you ok, I feel like your hiding something from me." I say, he looks up at me as tears run off of his face. "I'm ok, I'm not hiding anything from you." Colby says, I could tell that he was upset, something is wrong. I end the video and sit colby on the couch. "Colby, I'm here for you, if there's something wrong just tell me, I hate seeing you like this." I say, colby cries harder, I hug him and he cries into my shoulder. "I'll be ok don't worry." He says. "Ok." He cries as we sit on the couch looking at the floor. "Wanna snuggle?" I ask, he looks up and nods his head. "Ok." I say, we go into the bedroom and I lay on our bed, colby lays down on my chest as I scratch his back. "Are you sure your ok." I ask, he nods, I wanted to know but I wasn't going to make him say it. "Ok, I won't force it out of you." I say, he just lays there, I play with his hair. "I just wanna go to sleep." He says, we lay there for a while and eventually we do fall asleep.