late

warning: even though this is a drag fic, if you don't like offensive language don't read this. including words like whore and slut etc. etc. mentions of sexual themes also. i mean, i'm writing as willam, katya and bianca, what do you want from me? ok, boring disclaimer over.

courtney
"adore, hurry up! we're gonna be late!"
"sorry! my lipliner was uneven."
"and it still is. let's just go!" i said, dragging her out of her house and into the empty streets. we walked to school, our heels click-clacking on the ground.

we walked in, being glared down by our teacher.
"sorry, we're late, miss."
"it's fine. sit down." mrs visage sighed. she started talking about the history of film- and i zoned out.

something hit the back of my head.
"hey!" i hissed at whoever threw paper at me. "oh, hey katz."
"hey. who's the new girl?" katya motioned over to someone at the end of the table.
"i heard her names violet- and her waist is 16 inches."
"ugh. i thought being able to do the splits was impressive." she leaned back in her chair.
"it is...it's just not being skinny." i pulled her forward so she didn't fall.
"when has being skinny ever mattered?"
"i don't really know." i sighed.
"like...kalorie is adorable! and trixie! she's beautiful."
"yeah." i smiled at her daydreaming. i shook my head with a laugh.

two long classes later, we had a twenty-minute break. i walked past the football field and stood by adore, bianca and joslyn.

"courtney, fuckin finally." bianca laughed.
"sorry, homework." i waved papers in the air with a roll of my eyes.
"only you would wait for homework." she sighed jokingly. joslyn snorted.
"i'm super excited for prom this year guys." joslyn squeaked.
"last year sucked. it's really not gonna be any better." adore groaned.
"yes, it will be! i heard it'll be joint between us and the lockwood boys!!" she grinned. i shook my head lightly.
"doubt it. even so, i'm pretty sure most girls here aren't even into boys." i shrugged and bianca nodded.
"it's true. and all the lockwood guys are homos."
i raised an eyebrow.
"what?" she said, as if calling guys homos was normal.

______
willam
"hey bitches." i sat down at the lunch table outside, katya, trixie, alaska, and bob looking up at me.
"aw, i missed you so much, ya whore!" katya laughed. i shoved her lightly.
"i love this jacket." trixie pulled at the fabric.
"made it out of a towel with my face on it. it's pretty cool." i bit into the chicken burger my mom dropped off for me.
"that's a fucking towel??" katya laughed in disbelief.
"bitch, i'm crafty!"
"that's like saying kimchi can walk in a straight line." bob joked.
alaska was sitting silently wearing sunglasses, her headphones plugged in. i gave trixie a look of confusion.
"she broke up with sharon," she whispered.
"oh."
and everyone was quiet until the bell rang for next lesson.

my next class was math- which trixie and katya had too.
we sat down and got our new books. katya sighed as she opened it to the first page and creased the edge. "i didn't go to fuckin' school for math."
trixie laughed at her, but trixie's laugh is super loud and obnoxious.
"come on, guys. quieten down, please."
"sorry, miss ginsberg." trixie apologised and nudged katya's side with her elbow. katya giggled.
i rolled my eyes and wrote the stupid date. high school was so pointless.
"hey willam!" courtney threw paper at my head from across the classroom. i glared at her but opened the paper ball.
sleepover- courtney, alaska, willam, trixie, katya
you in?
yes🔲        no🔲

"are we in kindergarten?" i sighed. i ticked 'yes' because i knew i had nothing to do after school, and passed it over to trixie and katya, who also agreed. i threw it back at courtney.

___
courtney
after school, willam and alaska met me outside of the gate. katya and trixie were going back to theirs to get their stuff and they'd meet us at my house.

katya sent me a text.

we might take a little longer than expected

why what's up

nothing, we just thought it'd be better if i went with trixie to her house first. for safety.

oh okay. text me if you need anything and call me if it's an emergency.

❤️

_________
word count: 740
this chapter wasn't good but it'll get better yasss thanks 4 reading
most of the book onwards will be katyas pov but i needed to set up the book lmao