show

so y'all want trixie and katya to date. shocking. well, your wish is my command.

also, im back bitches.

---------

courtney

"katya, you fucking whore, get in here." willam yelled as katya and trixie walked out of katya's house to willam's car.

trixie twirled in her witchy black dress, long lacy sleeves with fishnet tights and boots. katya wore a crop top, black skirt, thigh high socks and a leather jacket. she was staring at trixie, in what i can only describe as admiration.

trixie and katya sat in the back of the car, holdings hands. trixie grinned excitedly. willam started the car, put on sunglasses and began to drive.
"it's showtime, bitches."

"that was the worst fucking thing i've ever seen." i laughed. willam slapped my arm. "keep your hands on the wheel, whore."

katya

it was dark when we got there. our seats were near the front, and trixie grinned when she realised she didn't gave to stand the whole time. the room already stank of beer, sweat and cheap perfume, but the smile on my best friend's face was well worth sitting through hours of torture.

she grabbed my hand as the first of the cast entered the stage, squeezing excitedly. i looked for willam, but she was long drunk, flirting with the bartender. courtney rolled her eyes and laughed when she noticed. soon trixie's favourite song was playing, science fiction, and she forced me to stand. 

"SCIENCE FICTIONNN...DOUBLE FEATURE! DOCTOR X WILL BUILD A CREATURE..." we sang, our voices blending into the hundreds of others, trixie beaming, her face visibly wet from tears and sweat. she looked so happy. so gorgeous.
---

after the show, we stood outside, embracing the cool air and courtney and willam waited in the car. obviously i would be driving us back, since willam was violently vomiting out of the back window and courtney was rubbing her back.

trixie gleamed at me. 

"as good as you'd hoped?"
"better."
"i'm glad."
"i love you, katya."
"i love you too, trix." i smiled. she shook her head and leaned against a rail on the edge of the sidewalk.
"no, like really." she sighed. "properly. like, love."
"yeah. i know."
"no, like. it's always been, 'i love you, you're my best friend'. but now it's...'i love you, i want you to kiss me on my face'."

"where else would i kiss you?" i laughed, trying to break the tense air, but really my heart was pounding as if i hadn't played this moment through my head a hundred times.
"shut up." she giggled lightly. she was buzzed, and she hadn't even been drinking. 

"katya. come here." 
i moved nearer to her, and she held my cold hands to her warm face. 
"i love you." she said again, this time looking directly into my eyes. i was swimming in hers. i was drowning. her voice became a whisper.

"i love you." 

my voice wouldn't work.

so i did the only other thing i could do.

and i kissed her.