band

a/n: quick author's note. i know its annoying that the pov switches every 6 seconds. if you really don't like it, comment on this little paragraph and tell me your opinion. i'll change it but chapters will be shorter. thank you

-eden

katya
"isn't the show today?" i asked willam, and she groaned obnoxiously. 
"yeahhhh, but alaska's a bitch so. no thanks." she smiled falsely and picked up her bag. 
"you two should make up, it's pissing us all of at this point."
"i know. get her to come to the bar and i'll talk to her." she walked off before i could respond. fuck.

--

i called for the fourth time. still no response.
"we could just drive to her house?" trixie suggested. 
"good point. okay, get in." i smiled, and we both got off of the hood and shuffled in, setting off for alaska's house.

--

"no, now please get out of my room." alaska sighed, shutting her journal and standing up to walk us to the door.
"alaska, please. we could fix things." trixie pleaded, her hands up like she was praying. i half think that was satire.
"really? you think we can just fix things? that's not how it works, trixie."

"can we just try?"
"fine! ten minutes, that's all you get. and you're driving me. pick me up at 7."

willam
"oh my, god, she's here! fuck, court, why didn't you tell me?"
"because you asked her to come?" courtney replied with a raised eyebrow.
"true. okay." 

breathe in. out. fuck. okay think about nice things. lockwood boys. mirrors. courtney. paul rudd's ass.

"hey, alaska. we should probably talk."
"yeah, maybe." she wasn't listening, instead she occupied her attention on her phone. talking to who? roxxxy.
"you're such a stupid cunt, alaska. why can't you just pay attention for four seconds of your fucking life? we're trying to sort things out so the band can get back together, so stop being a bitch and maybe cooperate?"

alaska pulled her phone away from her face, then flipped me off. i rolled my eyes.

"yeah roxxxy, as i was saying, i have to cancel. no, i don't want a raincheck. no, i don't want to hang out with you this week. or ever again, really." 

after a few seconds of profanity coming out of the speakers, alaska's phone was back in her pocket.

"it's showtime ladies, okrrrr?"

katya

trixie's knee bounced up and down under the table. i smiled and rested my hand on it gently. if it was anxiety, hopefully i'd calm her down. if not, hey, i'm touching trixie fucking mattel. she put her hand on top of mine, and i was so happy for my hand to be sandwiched in between her skin. maybe one day i'd be on top of her-

"katya? are you okay?" trixie asked, her face close to mine. "you were zoned out."
i kissed her cheek and crossed my legs.

"i'm fine, trix."

we watched as tatianna finished her performance- which was truly art. soon trannika announced the aaa girls, and...oh god.

"HIEEE!"
"G'DAY!"
"and general introductions."

trixie and i looked at eachother, immediately bursting in to hushed laughter. these were the moments i lived for.

----

short chapter to introduce myself back to wattpad. i know its been a long time. about ten months. i have had a lot on my plate, too personal to share here, and i apologise deeply. i wish i couldve been here but it was too much for me. my mental health hasnt been the best, but im getting better.

i hope you're all still interested. its okay if not. leave a comment please. thank you.

-eden