What's so good about picking up the pieces?

I held the petite girl in my arms, rocking her back and forth slowly, trying not to wake her.

Zack was currently getting Alice fresh clothes and Alice was lying in her bed, trying to relax and somewhat sleep.

“She's so precious” I whispered, as Melody wrapped her small hand around my finger. I looked into her pretty brown eyes, which she definitely got from Alice. I got up carefully and walked over to her crib, laying her down carefully, stroking her head while putting the duvet over he small body. I then turned to Alice and smiled brightly at her.

“Hey don't cry” I said as I saw tears threatening to fall down.

“I'm just so happy I finally got her” she whispered, making me smile.

“You should be” I said, sitting down next to her and taking her hand into mine.

She smiled tiredly back, her eyes dropping slightly.

“I'm going to go now, check on Jack, and you should get some rest. You've been awake for pretty long now” I laughed, kissing her cheek. She nodded and before I could even leave the room, I heard her snoring lightly.

Closing the door carefully, I fell into Jack's arms, yawning.

“Jack I think Tony and I have to leave soon again” I said, trying to stay awake.

Tony was already sleeping in one of the chairs in the waiting room, making me feel incredibly bad.

“I don't think either of you is able to ride a car at the moment” Jack pointed out.

“Give me a minute” I said, grabbing my bag and searching from my caffeine pills. After taking two, I leaned back and took a few breathes, closing my eyes lightly.

“When are we going to tell them?” Jack asked after a while, making me smile.

“Whenever you are ready” I said, looking up at him. “Okay, maybe not now though” I chuckled, making him nod and laugh as well.

I felt myself waking up, feeling good enough to drive the car back to the tour bus at least.

“We're going to go now, I'm sorry that we have to leave already but I'm pretty sure the guys are not planning on rushing to their next destination tomorrow” I laughed, standing up. Jack stood up as well, pulling me close by my waist, kissing me slowly.

I smiled and put my arms around his neck, drawing circles on the back of it.

“I'm gonna wake Tony up then” I laughed, looking at the poor passed out boy.

“Hey, Turtle, we're gonna drive back now” I said calmly, stroking some pieces of hair out of his face. Tony just frowned in his sleep, lightly pushing my hand away.

“You can sleep in the car if you want, but you need to go into the car now” I said again, taking his hand in mine. He opened one eye slightly, looking at me.

“Hm?” He asked, making me laugh.

“Come on, get into the car” I said, pulling him up. He let out a long yawn and stretched before following me.

“See you guys” I waved off, though nobody really payed attention since everybody was in a state of sleeping. I kissed Jack's forehead, who was already sleeping in the chair, walking towards the car.

As soon as Tony sat down in his seat, he fell asleep again. Sighing, I started the engine and turned on the radio quietly, listening to the music.

We took a good hour to arrive back at the tourbus, and I was quite stressed, since the pills only lasted for a quite short amount of time. As we got onto the bus I immediately went into my bunk, falling asleep straight away.