Sehun- The Accident

A/n: First work by my co-writer cosmic_sehun 💕 If you want you can follow her she makes some stories too~ Welcome her with love uwu
~

>3rd Person's POV

Today was a day where (y/n) thought that she would have a normal day. A day where no one would harass her for dating EXO's maknae Sehun.

Things were going smoothly as the female adult had hoped while she was out grocery shopping within the streets of Seoul. As she continued grocery shopping, she picked out some snacks that she had passed by from the shops that had caught her attention.

Continuing her shopping, she had munched on some of the snacks on the way as she kept on walking. After munching on the snacks, (y/n) decided to make a phone call to her boyfriend Sehun.

"Hello?" The voice of Sehun said through the line

"Sehun! I'm still shopping right now. Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

The second that (y/n) had asked Sehun that question, she had realized what she had just said and she knew right away what he was going to say after dating him for almost two years.

"Mmh I want bubble tea jagiya!!" With the quick response that her boyfriend gave her, she giggled before giving him an okay before ending the line.

As she was walking among the streets minding her own business getting Sehun his bubble tea, she soon heard a loud blaring car horn going off every few seconds.

Instinctively, (y/n) turned around facing what was going on behind her. Once she realized that there was a van driving past the speed limit and was surving from left to right and hit a mailbox, it finally dragged along the sidewalk.

Though the van had slid off into the sidewalk, it had ran over at least 26 people including (y/n). As soon as the van had ran over (y/n), all she felt was pain and nothing else as she was bleeding heavily. When the van had finally crashed, it left many people on the ground bleeding a lot. There were many witnesses that had just watched the traumatic van attack that hit so many people on the side walk. When things soon got chaotic, the police were called right away.

Within 5 minutes, the police had arrived on scene with ambulances. As the medical teams had examined the bodies on the ground, the police had surrounded the prime suspect who was in the van who had crashed into the victims.

It took some time for the police to finally make the arrest on the suspect as the medical teams took the fallen victims into the ambulance.

With an accident like that, it spread across the news all across South Korea which the news channel had reported everything including the intersection where it had happen.

Sehun, who just so happen to be watching the news had realized that his girlfriend was in the same street during the accident grabbed his phone and dialled (y/n)'s number.

Though he had frantically called her a few times, the calls wouldn't go through and she hadn't picked up those calls that left Sehun worried and wasn't aware of her getting hit by the van.

Four days later, Sehun had been calling her non stop and left voicemails. Once again, he called

"Jagiya! It's been four days since you didn't pick up. I'm worried about you. Please pick up my calls."

Sehun ended the voicemail and sighed as dropped on the couch. 30 minutes later, he had received a phone call. Sehun had jumped up from the couch thinking the caller was (y/n)

Once Sehun picked up his phone, he realized that the number wasn't his girlfriend or a number he recognized. He picked up the phone call and answered,

"Is this Oh Sehun, Ms. (l/n) (y/n)'s boyfriend?"

The voice asked, in which he replied yes

"This is one of the doctors that's been looking after (y/n) after the van attack. She has been finally identified after four days during the attack and one of the 10 victims that had been hurt badly. I'm so sorry to say this but...(y/n) has sadly passed away from the attack..."

Sehun was so shocked that he apologized and hung up right away with the feel of grief and sadness eating his whole being.

~

(cosmic_sehun: So this is based off of the van attack that happened in Toronto that occured on April 23, 2018 that killed off 10 people including at least three people of Korean descent including two university students and a chef which the attack had also injured 16 other people)