Character's Profile

Hello, Namaste, Bonjour, Hola, Merhaba my lovely readers. ❤️

Introducing "Getting Over You," I thought to write a story for all the people going or gone through a breakup in their life. I know it's one of the most difficult situations. And getting over it is so-so tough. But loves, it's not impossible. I have seen a lot of people happier than ever.

Main Character's Profile

Veronica Jones

17 years. She wants to enjoy her life to the fullest. Have a dream of traveling the world. She gives her best in any relationship. Want a simple loving boy who loves her the most after his family. She is mature and tries to understand things. Mess with her and she'll never forget.

Zac Anderson

19 Years. A fun loving boy with a penchant for stealing a girl's heart. Every time available to help his friends. He is smart and intelligent. Topper in his class. Player, is his second name. Challenge him and you lose.

Mason Hill

18 Years. Love to play guitar. Fitness freak. Want to see his close ones always happy. He always keeps digging to learn more. Living life like a boss.

*

Please note that you will come across some grammatical mistakes and typos so just ignore them if you see any. English is not my first language and I am still learning. Writing and editing story is not an easy task; with all that university assignments. BELIEVE ME, IT SUCKS!! YOU FEEL ME? FINEEE... NOW LET'S STOP TALKING AND GET YOU INTO THE STORY!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Copyright

Getting Over You

Copyright © 2018.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording without the written permission of the author.

I have referred to real life places in my story, anything depicted taking place in any of them have no relation to past or current people and events. It's just used to give a real feel to the story.