15 - Be Alright

I slapped him. It should have felt good, right? Then why I am regretting it? I was walking on the crowded road, yet, I felt so alone. My vision was a blur as tears filled my eyes. Never in my dreams, I thought I could hurt him but I just felt so angry. He shouldn't have said that. He made me feel worthless, nobody deserves to feel that way. I just couldn't believe that it was all over. It was the end of Verzac. I removed Zac from my life, now I just wish to remove him from my heart. It was so cold outside, the wind was still blowing and clouds appeared like black cotton candy. I crossed my arms and stick them close under my chest to give myself a little warmth. I just wanted to enter the bar now. I wanted to meet Mason, I wanted to tell him all the things. Somewhere I had that feeling that he would understand me. It was 8:40 and I was standing outside the bar. 

It's time to meet Mason.

I wiped my eyes clean and did a little touch up to erase all the traces of tears. I took a deep breath and started walking towards the bar. Damn, that guard. I don't think he will let me through. Well, I was not going to give up either. I felt so bad doing this every time, but I already have a lot on my plate. I looked right into his eyes and made my way towards him.

"Look, I just--" I start to say.

"You can go," he said with a little smile. 

"Did I hear right? I can go?" I couldn't believe what I just hear. The man who used to ask me so many questions was now happily letting me enter inside. 

"Yes, go before I change my mind,"

"Thanks a lot," I still have no idea about what just happened but at least I was inside. I was a little nervous when I step my foot inside. I had no idea how I was going to react after watching him. I don't know why I felt like that, he was just a stranger but being a stranger he did so much for me. He helped me when there was no one for me. He made me feel good. I will owe him that forever. I can not imagine what would have happened if Mason did not help me. A stranger is a small world because you are just a step behind to know him because every good friend was once a stranger, and I knew we were going to be great friends. 

The bar was so crowded. It was opposite the way it was in the morning. People were in their best mode. Dancing, laughing and drinking their shit out.  I scanned the whole area looking for Mason but I couldn't see him. I felt disappointed but I kept looking for him. Then I saw Eros again, he was not in his working clothes but he was wearing a formal dress. He looked totally different. He saw me and waved his hand at me. I greeted him back.

"Hey, you are here." He said with a smile.

"I am."

"Looking for someone?" he raised his brows. "Just kidding, Mason is in the backyard. I told him about you." He chuckled. 

"Well, I hope Wilson didn't give you a hard time."

"Wilson?"

" The guard who you hate." he laughed. I was surprised. So Eros was the reason Wilson let me in.

"Ok wait, Who are you?" I drew my brows together in confusion.

"I am the owner of this bar," he clicked his tongue. What the hell? This whole time I was talking with the owner. I felt so embarrassed

"I am really sorry for my last stunt... I" 

"Hey relax, It's ok as long as you feel sorry for your actions." He was totally cool. I liked his gesture a lot. He helped me after the fact I broke his bar rules.

"Thanks a lot," I really meant my words. I was happy that there were still good people on this earth. Now, I made my way to the backyard. I was shocked when I saw the view. It was beautifully decorated with lights. People were sitting with each other, holding their hands together. That place made me realize how alone I was. I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs. And it scares the shit out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic. I felt weak. I just want someone to be afraid of losing me, but I guess I ain't gonna get one. I didn't want to think about everything, just for a second.