8 - A Beginning

"What? Are you mad? I am not going to do that," I turned my face another side, denying to do anything.

"Huh... I knew you would say something like this. You still must be thinking that he loves you and he is good and all, and you will wait for him till your last breath. Fine do as you want, I won't say anything," he said coldly, lifting his guitar in his hand.

"What do you know about me huh? We have just met and you are judging me like this. You don't know anything about love," I frowned, bringing my brows together. I was shouting but he remained silent and continued wiping his guitar with a piece of cloth.

"Now don't behave like a jerk, I am saying something."

"You are saying I don't know anything about love, now who is judging?" he said without looking at me. He was still busy cleaning his guitar.

It hit me, I repeated my sentence in my mind again. Yes, I just judged him. Before I was going to say something, he said, "Similarly like this, you are just watching Zac's fault and you are cursing your life but you aren't recognizing your own faults."

"Fault? Yes, it's all my fault, right? I loved him with my all heart but he didn't. So being loyal in love is a fault. Wow."

He smiled. "You will get it soon, for now just go and take a bath. I can't bear that smell anymore." He stood up and just like that he left the room. I was sitting, trying to figure out what he was trying to say.

I was now in his bathroom taking shower, I had come in but I didn't think that I don't have any other clothes to wear. Thinking his words, my mind was going haywire.

"Hey, are you there? I don't have any clothes." I called out from the bathroom waiting for his response.

"I don't have any problem," he replied.

"You are insane, gross." I scowled. I was also afraid. What if he tries to do something wrong. I was so stupid to use his bathroom. I don't even know him. I tried to sound as confident as I can. Because form life I have learned one thing.

Don't show you are afraid of them who wants to see you afraid.

"Chill, show me your hands," he said standing outside.

"What do you mean?" I asked shocked.

"I am giving you some of my clothes, just take them. I am facing back, I won't see anything."

I opened the door and stretched my hand outside slowly. He was facing opposite side. I felt good. He was loyal to his words. I took the clothes from his hand and shut the door with a quick force. He gave me his T-shirt and a short. I washed my clothes and squeezed them so tight that it now had creases. I had to dry my clothes as soon as possible. I switched on the fan and sat down on the bed so my hair gets dry too. I realized that I didn't cry a bit today. Mason and all the things which happened helped my mind to be away from his memories. Maybe the situation isn't so miserable as much I am making it. Perhaps this is my fault that Mason was talking about. Should I talk to him? But he's so strange. He's like a riddle and I would like to know him more before saying anything.

I stood up and slowly crept to the door, peeked out. The things I watched next blew my mind. His house was so big and beautiful. I'd only seen something like it in the glossy pages of magazines. Everything looked sleek and modern. Expensive paintings were strategically placed on milky white walls and a huge TV set sat with an expensive gaming set. Furnished house and tiled floors. Having a big house in New York wasn't so easy. He must be so rich. I tiptoed my way out of the room. My breath caught in my throat as I saw Mason standing at a distance from me. He was just in a towel, brushing his wet hair with his hands. I quickly placed my hands on my eyes. The hot figure which my eyes just saw was still painted inside my brain. He was so hot. V-shaped body and broad biceps. He was totally looking like a sex god.