Note from author

Hey there, I'm glad you've embarked on this journey. I truly hope that at the end of this book you will have walked away with a little something to inspire you and help you make better and well informed decisions that you might most likely have to make during your life.

This book contains real life stories from real girls and practical advice to get you through life a little easier than they may have.

A little bit about me:
I am 17 years old and I am the founder of a campaign called Inside Out that aims at empowering teenage girls. I don't want to add to much here cause I'm pretty sure you'll get to know who I am throughout this book.

Before you continue,I'd like to give some warnings and ways, I think would make it easier for you to read and enjoy this book.

First and foremost do not read this book while eating! We don't want your phone to get damaged and for you to choke and die.

Okay for real now,

This book is meant to create an open space so feel free to email me if you have any questions or if you would like to talk to the girls featured in the book so we can help and guide you through a situation you might be going through.

When reading, try not to think of lessons from a perspective that harshly judges other girls. Try thinking about it in your context. If you think someone should hear something specific. Just send them the link for the whole book without, highlighting the part you think they need.

Secondly, this book is not in anyway against men or meant to bash men, being for women empowerment doesn't mean I am anti-men. My heart lies strongly with females therefore I have written this book for them. (In case you are wondering if I am a feminist, yes I am and hopefully I can share my view on feminism somewhere in this book.)

The book has many references to Christianity and quotes from pastors and the Bible,this only because I'm a Christian and this book is partly my journey so far,therefore these references are necessary,but because I wanted this book to help all girls every where I tried moving away from the faith to accommodate everyone.This is not a contradiction to my faith,but it's simply in respect for other faiths.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book and that you can leave with something useful.

Please note this book has only been edited by a few friends so please just let me know if you find errors.

Email:insideoutcampaign@gmail.com
Instagram:sweetsaresour
Please like below if your gonna keep reading😊✨✨