Request Z.K

This ones for JanetMavita hope you like it girlllllll❤

"I LOVE YOU GUYSSS" I screamed as I ran off the stage. I was out of breath and very sweaty.
We were currently on tour with prettymuch and khalid and it was amazing. It was our first tour so i was hella nervous but after a few shows I was used to it.
"Babygirl you were amazing" I heard Zion say and he hugged me from behind.
Confused? Lemme explain.
Me and Zion had been dating for about 4 months and he was the reason I was on this tour right now. He had asked khalid if we could join and it turns out he said yes!
"Thank you baby" I replied and turned around to face him. He pecked my lips and grinned at me. God his smile made me melt. His adorable ass dimples and his face lord have mercy.
"Earth to Janet" Zion said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh sorry Zion" I chuckled and he held me by my waist
"LOOK AT THESE CUTIES" I heard kekeli yell and my cheeks turned a bright red. They always did stuff like that because they knew i hated it.

"Zion yall are up next" one of the girls came and said and I looked up at him. He kissed my cheek once more and walked over to the rest of the boys to see what was going on.
They were currently doing that adorable ass chant they always did. It was so cute and they were hyping eachother up.
Austin was running around Edwin while brandon and nick were doing push ups and Zion was singing at a very high pitch voice. I sat there laughing my ass off thinking how lucky I was to have met them.
"GUYS YOURE UP" Noah yelled and the boys began to walk to the steps leading up to the stage.
"Have fun baby" I whispered and kissed zions cheek as he walked away.
We ran out to the front and waited for them to come on. Even though we had seen them perform many times they never failed to impress me.
They were always so hype and so amazing when they performed. The energy and the choreo was just fye.
When they came on everyone began to scream and cheer and the boys burst into the choreo for teacher.
Girls around us were screaming the lyrics and me and the girls were singing along cheering. The crowd were going crazy. Legit crazy. I was a sweaty mess and I took of my jacket and threw it on the floor . I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and began to record them dancing and singing.
I uploaded it to my snapchat and Instagram story and then I put my phone away in my pocket. They performed loads of new songs and my personal favourite summer on you

(A/n summer on you is just fire right they needa release it fast and we cannot forget jello. Anyway less get back 2 it)

Zions verse in summer on you was the cutest thing ever. Everything about this guy made me melt.
"Janet he's staring at you" I heard my bandmate say and I grinned.
"Why wouldn't he" I laughed and she shook her head. Next to me I also had zions brother elom who was trying to have a dance battle with me.
"Elom are you really trying to battle me" I asked and he carried on. He then stopped and said
"Actually nawh I'm too good"
I shoved him playfully and carried on watching the boys.
My family and zions family knew about us dating but the public didn't. We didn't publicise it as we knew everyone would start some shit so we kept it low key. I didn't really mind if Zion told everyone but I also liked it this way.
I then heard one of my favourite songs playing , open arms.
This song was so adorable and I noticed the boys were not on the stage. They were probably in the crowd. It was coming up to zions part in open arms and elom opened up his camera and faced it my way.
"What are you-" I was cut off
All of a sudden I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and I turned around to see Zion looking at me with the mic in his hand

But I can't help it I'm waiting,
Here with open arms ,
So when you're ready you know where to find me

He sang looking deep into my eyes holding me by my waist and I couldn't wipe the grin of my face. Then the crowd began to scream and cheer and Zion kissed my cheek. I think everyone got the idea. He kissed my cheek once more and ran back up to the stage to the rest of the boys. I didn't know what to say. I was shocked but also really happy.
At the end of the song Zion stepped forward
"So yall been asking if I was dating anyone,  I think you got the answer" he said chuckling.
People were coming up to me to take photos or to talk to me or to ask me why Zion Was paying them dust. Everyone seemed happy for us.
At the end of the show the boys said there goodbyes and me and the girls went backstage along with elom
"You were amazing" I yelled and they all turned around
"Bet ya Weren't expecting that huh Janet" he smirked
"Nope, not at all" I said and pecked his lips

Hoopeee you liked it janettt this was so adorable to write SKSKSbwjsns and don't forget to vote and comment 😏😊
Also how adorable is she😭😊