Not a chance princess E.H

"But mama I just wanna cuddle"

Y/n shook her head, trying to hide that massive grin on her face as she watched her boyfriend through her mirror, as he whined while she got herself ready for them to meet up with the rest of the boys and their girlfriends.

It wasn't often they were all together so they wanted to make the most of the time they had, however Edwin just wanted his baby all to himself.

"You don't need the makeup baby just come cuddle with me" he groaned, throwing one of the cushions at her, which just made her laugh.

He was adorable, and he always got his own way.

"Have you seen my face? Oh I think I need the makeup honoret" she winked at the Dominican, causing him to groan again running his hands through his curls.

"Oh I think The fuck not mami" he mumbled, audible enough for her to hear, and just as she was about to apply her base, she was lifted from the chair, making squeals erupt from her mouth.

"Edwin PUT ME DOWNNN" she yelled while laughing, however he threw her over his shoulder, all while making sure he smacked her ass causing her to yet again squeal.

"You're gonna Do what I say" he grinned mischievously as he threw her onto the bed hovering over her, she wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him closer to her face.

"I fucking love you" she whispered before giving him a quick kiss, then hugging him, wrapping herself up in his embrace.

He pulled the blanket over them, her head lay against his chest while arms were around her waist drawing small circles on her lower back.

"We have an hour, so I say we just stay like this huh" he whispered, she nodded, not wanting to speak as she enjoyed the silence between them, she loved being like this with him.

Yet the only problem was when they had to get up, she felt empty when he wasn't there, so the time they had together, they cherished that shit.

"You know I love you, I love you amor, with everything I have" Edwin mumbled into her hair, making her smile even though he couldn't see it. He was always making her smile and she adored that.

She adored Edwin, everything about the boy, how he looked out for others before he looked out for himself. How he was so open and interested in the things around him.

How he didn't even have to be looking at a screen, they would explore together, the depths of the universe.

She adored him, she couldn't have been happier, he was the one for her.

"I love you more baby" she giggled, as he pressed kisses over her face.

He looked her deep in her eyes, moving the hair out of her face
"Not a chance princess"

Oof I actually like this and this was pretty requested lmao, Edwin is just perfection😭😭 like can you imagine oml I NEEDA STAP SWERVING. Anyways let me know your thoughts guys. Also I thought I'd just say that Edwin is sometimes so under appreciated like he's such a FUCKING AMAZING HUMAN and I just love the way he does things and like his attitude towards life. He's aah I love ed and sksksksksk anyways don't forget to vote and comment, I love reading that stuff and until next time kuwonhoes peaceee ✌️✌️🖤