Request z.k

This ones for Deniac9 enjoy it girl xx

Zion.
He was just perfect. He was ridiculously good looking, hillarious and had a bomb ass personality. But the sad thing was, we were just best friends. I wanted to wait. Until I was older, until I was like 18 and tomorrow was my 18th birthday.
I wanted to confess my feelings. I wanted him to know how much I loved him but what If he didn't want me anymore?
Would he laugh at me? Would he shrug it off and Pretend I didn't say anything?Would he never speak to me again? I lay in my bed tossing and turning thinking of every possible outcome that could come from this situation.

I checked my phone to see it was 23:59. 1 minute till my birthday hmm. I was still kind of down because of how I felt. How this one person had this effect on me. He'd make me speechless, he'd make me blush , he'd make me laugh till I'd cry. It was just Zion.
I heard my phone ping to see a cute ass message from my best friend

Z😊❤: HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYY DENIAAA. My best friend wow finally 18. Feels good right haha. But seriously Denia I love you so much and we finna party our hearts out later on. Enjoyyy yo day biatch.

I chuckled reading the message and he wasn't a minute late. He'd stayed up to send me that.

I woke up to my alarm , get you daniel Caesar. Yes it was zions choice and he loved this song. I got out of bed to see a card on my nightstand along with a bunch of roses.

Sorry denia work called, I had to go in but I'll be back later tonight to celebrate. Happy birthday baby,
~mom

I didn't really mind so I got up and brushed my teeth. I did all the usual and put the roses in some water. My mind was still all over the place because I wanted to tell Zion. Would he take me seriously? After all I am an adult.
He had told me to be ready by 2pm since we were going out to eat so I decided to put on a black dress with some heels and I tied my hair in a sleek back pony tail. Zion being his extra self had made reservations at some fancy place that was perfect for "best friends".
It was 1:40 and my phone started to ring. It was Zion telling me he was outside waiting for me. Yay time to spend more time with the guy I'm in love with. I sighed walking down the Stairs with my bag and phone in my hand.

"HEYYYY BIRTHDAY GIRL OOH U LOOKING FINE" he squealed as I got in the car. I smiled back at him and he looked hella fine. How did this guy look so fine in everything. He was just wow.
"Thanks Zion" I mumbled looking down. He drove the place and opened my door for me.
"Such a gentleman" I smirked getting out of the car.
"Only for you" he grinned and lead us in.
He had chosen a table that was on the balcony so we could see the beautiful view. I was just starstruck.
"Wow Zion, you went all out" I managed to blurt out as I stared at the mesmerising view.
"Your my best friend denia of course I have to treat you" he chuckled sitting down.
A few minutes later we ordered food and sat in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice peaceful one. I knew this was the right time to tell him. I had to. It had been eating away at me for to long.
"Zion I need-" he cut me off and took my hand into his.
"Denia I needa tell you something." He started and took a deep breath
"I've liked you ever since we met, you were only 16 so I didn't want to say anything because you were quite young, I've liked you for 2 damn years and I've done a damn good job at hiding it" he chuckled pushing his dreads out of his face.
"Denia you might not like me back but honeslty I love you, you're my best friend but I have feelings for you and I can't keep them bottled up" he breathed out and I was speechless . I didn't know how to respond. The love of my life had just told me he liked me.
"Zion" I said speechless.
"I've liked you from when we first met" his eyes went wide and his mouth formed an o shape.
"That brings me to what I wanted to do now," he started and was shuffling around in his pocket. He pulled out a black velvet box and smiled at me.
"No noo I'm not proposing" he frantically said and I grinned.
"This is a promise ring, I promise to love you for ever and ever, I promise to always be there for you whenever you need me, but will you be my girlfriend" he aksed nervously and I nodded my head.
My grin was ear to ear and I couldn't wipe it off my face if I tried. My best friend of 2 years. Now my boyfriend.
"Happy birthday beautiful" he grinned putting the ring on my finger.
"Best birthday ever" I whispered looking at the beautiful ring he put on my finger.

*****

It was about 6pm and me and Zion headed back to the prettymuch house. We had been walking around, we went to the mall and we just sat there staring at eachother for about 30 minutes.
As I stepped in the house everyone jumped out at me and yelled surprise
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENIAAA" edwin and the other boys yelled coming over to me.
"Thank you guys" I smiled hugging them all and nick saw the ring placed on my finger
" NO WAY ZION YOU DID IT?" He yelled and fist bumped Zion.
"Hell yes I did" Zion smirked and grinned at me.

1k reads wow. I'm shooketh to the extreme. Thank you guys smmmmmmmm😊❤
Also I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment and until next time😊😏