I love you B.A

It had been a whole month since y/n and Brandon had been dating, they couldn't have been happier. It was one of the best times of their lives.

A month didn't seem like much of a long time and when you were with your significant other time flew, it was much more fun then being alone.

Brandon had huge feelings for her, she still gave him butterflies whenever her soft lips touched his, she could feel the whole damn zoo when around him.

However Brandon felt different. He felt something new about y/n but he didn't know how to explain it. It was something he'd never experienced before he had no idea what was going on with him.

Y/n had noticed something off about the boy, if it was him constantly running his hand through his hair while they were cuddled up watching a movie or his pacing up and down the room.

She thought it would be stress from work so she left it but Brandon had something else in mind.

That afternoon Brandon head over to her house, they were going to spend the day together like they did quite often, he adored spending time with her as did she.

Brandon treated y/n like no other male had before. He was so kind, caring, sweet. He was such a gentleman he was just perfect to her.

She had been feeling some kind of way and wanted to get something off her chest, she just didn't know when to do it.

She heard Brandon's knock at her door and she ran towards it, then slowing down not wanting to look too eager. She opened the door then engulfed in a hug by Brandon.
"Hey" he chuckled then pressing her lips against his for a few seconds.

They head in the house and Brandon took off his jacket placing it on the couch and both of them sat down, Brandon was lay down with his head on her lap.
"What do you want to do today?" She asked and he bit the inside of his lip.
"How about we just watch a movie or something" he suggested and she nodded, grabbing the remote turning on Netflix.

She ended up putting on an episode of pretty little liars. Brandon and her had began watching it together and would only turn it on when they were with eachother.

She noticed Brandon had a strange look on his face, he looked nervous and she didn't know why.
"Babe what's wrong?" She questioned looking down at him as she played with his soft brown hair.
"Nothing baby" he mumbled and she nodded focusing back on the tv.

About 20 minutes in, Brandon got up and sat her on his lap.
"I need to tell you something" he stuttered and she nodded her head, now messing with the strings of his hoodie.
"I need to tell you something too but you go first" she smiled and he nodded.
"It's been a month since I met you and honestly I've never been happier. You're always making me smile and you make everything better. I guess what I'm trying to say is"
Her smile couldn't have been wider, it looked as if it was about to crack, she listened carefully to each word he said and she nodded for him to proceed.
"I love you y/n" he whispered and her eyes went wide.
"You do?" She questioned in shock and she traced along his jaw with her finger.
"I love you so much y/n" he chuckled and she squealed hugging him.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked and her eyes lit up
"I wanted to say something but you beat me to it" she chuckled and moved closer to him.
"I love you Brandon arreaga" she smiled against his lips and he wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her.

"Say it again" Brandon smiled as they continued to watch tv while eating the candy they both went and bought.
"I love you" she smiled and his grin widened.

It had been a whole 3 hours since they had confessed and Brandon had never been happier, after all finding the one made everything 10 times better than it already was, everyone had their  own story to tell and for Brandon and y/n, theirs had just begun.

I hope you enjoyed thisss guys and leave me your thoughts on it
Also we're almost at 10k omg AAHH thank yall so muchhhh I love you guyssss so much
And until next time kuwonhoes peaceeeee